Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Best stag-do resort in Europe

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
LOL @ Ischgl being 'downmarket'. It's probably the most expensive resort in Austria after Lech!

The Schatzi Bar is shite though, just a sausage fest.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Dr_TobogganMD, don't forget to take a rum ham.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
HoneyBunny wrote:
Go to somewhere like Budapest instead,

Ultimately I'd have to agree with this. Budapest was insane when we went for my brothers stag. 3 nights of pure ..............!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Don't forget the bungee jump

http://youtube.com/v/c8zTHS9r6E4
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
how about Spindleruv Mlyn or Poland?
Bankso would be hell for a weekend due to the flight time & travel to resort.
Spindleruv is fair trek from the airport, but you could have a night in Prague.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
My stag was a long weekend in Val Thorens - absolutely cracking!

St Anton / Mayerhofen etc in Austria is the obvious answer but often very difficult to rent apartments over weekends and getting flights to tie in with the weekend can be tricky.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Pas de la casa - been there a number of times with a "young" group and have seen a number of stags, plenty of bars if you don't fancy the skiing. Cheap and cheerful which will please a number in a stag group. Ski area is decent enough too for the skiers. A week is needed for this trip though due to the transfer times. I recommend Hotel Olympiades if you decide on Pasas they are large rooms, ski in and out, right next to all the bars you require and a great bar inside.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
PdlC would be a good choice. It's very cheap and some good fun nightlife.

Not sure on weekend availability though, I only ever went there for week long trips.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
red 27 wrote:
@TQA, I hate all that - it's for w*nkers in the literal and metaphorical sense.

That's the worst of Austrian Apres in my view and detracts from the otherwise brilliant resorts of Ischgl and Saalbach

I've been to Ischgl 6 times in the past 3 years...going again in Feb and March and I've never crossed the door of Schatzi, I use the locker right beside it to and I much prefer to walk down to the Nevada for Apres or head up the town to the Kuhstall etc.
Like every resort, it has places you don't like...but as mentioned before you just move on, also it's not as rowdy since the ski boot ban last year.

St Anton is great but when the Mooser winds up at 7:30-ish the only thing left is Bar Anton and Base Camp and they wind down early too.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy