Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

December inclusive short breaks

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I know of the early bash in Tignes (too long for me) and have previously used Mountainsunltd.com (Tignes) for their December short breaks, but in the interests of trying different places does anyone have any suggestions for other locations where three/four day board/transfer/lift pass etc deals are offered? I know mountain sun have Albergo Froh sinn too but going to Arabba in jan, plus many Italian resort hotels do board/ lift pass deals. The % chance of being allowed to go increases as the price reduces so I would appreciate any suggestions at the lower end! Flexible on dates within the first two weeks of December, so only interested in being pointed towards the deal, happy to make my own decision about the gamble on snow at particular resorts......cheers!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
There may be the option of doing a half week on Pre Season Bash. Some did it last year but it depends on others who might do the remaining days. Give Admin a private message. He may know if others have requested this.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@toyah807, DIY?
If I was doing a weekend I would book flights to somewhere like Geneva and find resorts up to an 1.5 hour away. Sort out a Hotel, then a transfer. Buy ski pass. Job done. Low season, like early December it should be easy enough.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@toyah807, Very limited choice for what you want in early Dec.

I would go Mtnsun again

Skiweekends do a 'chalet' in Reberty2000 (Les Menuires) that might also suit but I'm not sure when that resort actually opens
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy