Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Extended winter sport cover

Poster: A snowHead
My annual policy only allows 31 days total of winter sports cover.
I am lucky to be going to Austria for 5 weeks, so need extended cover ( most single trip policies only cost up to 31 days)
So I was wandering if anyone has any recommendations or any didcount codes they can pass on.
TIA
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@speachmaus, I'm sure Scarpa has the answer to this.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
MPI Brokers

Last edited by Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see? on Wed 23-08-17 20:57; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Ha ha never thought about scarpa. Thanks queenie
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Have a look at carte neige as well
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Have a look at carte neige as well
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@speachmaus, five weeks?! Fab! Where will you be based? (Though I'm not sure I'm going to make it to Austria this season, the GnarliBug is likely to claim my last unplanned week.)
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@Hurtle, I'm flying to Salzburg spending 3 nights there then going to Soll for 4 weeks (i used to go there in late 80s early 90s but haven't been since) so excited to go back there. Then Radstadt for week with chuckle sisters and co.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Sounds ace! Very Happy
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@Hurtle, I hope my knee can handle it. Hopefully after 5 weeks it will have strengthened up. I'm doing the eosb too if I get off rig on time.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@speachmaus, oh gosh, I forgot about your knee. Hope it will be OK and that I can look forward to seeing you at the EoSB. I was going to take a year off that and then decided that was just silly. wink
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@Hurtle, I have ongoing knee problems as I have patella tracking disorder and my fall in altenmarkt just activated it. I have to tape it up to pull the patella back into place. I'm hoping that lots of skiing will sort it out.
The eosb is the only bash I can manage this year so I'm really looking forward to it as I couldn't go this year. See you there x
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
@speachmaus, another recommendation for MPI brokers.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
@Iski, thank you, I actually got insurance with holidaysafe.
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
I buy the SCGB Silver policy. Just over £100 for two of us.
snow report
If you need annual cover for other holidays we have a "TravelPlus" annual multitrip policy with PJ Hayman. The winter sports option covers 45 days skiing and you can make any number of trips up to 60 days each, this year the underwriters cover off-piste without a guide (within ski area etc). Premium Plus level cover for a couple in 50s is £180.
latest report
Thanks everyone I got a policy with holidaysafe
latest report
@speachmaus, Have a great extended trip! snowHead
snow report
@Iski, thank you. I am super excited. So super excited I just booked a pre Xmas week in Zell am Ziller, just to get the good out of my season pass, like you do.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy