Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Season in Saas Fee

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

Has anyone on here done a season in Saas Fee.

I’ve been offered a job there and just wondering what people think of doing a season there. Last season I was in Tignes and the previous year I was in Meribel.

How does it compare to these places for slopes, apres and just general seasonnaire life?

Thanks

Ben
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Benno23, I've being skiing there for years, and it is a high altitude small resort, with excellent beginners slopes and intermediate runs. The best skiing is off piste, but the last few years haven't had the snow fall to exploit it.

If you are high miler it won't suit, as you can easily ski every lift/run in a day. It can also be very cold, as the village doesn't see the sun in the depths of winter.

Saas-Fee definitely isn't a party town, but there is slope side Apres (well nearly), and a few bars open to the early hours.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Benno23, Look elsewhere as you will find the skiing area too small - only one black run - and social life very limited.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
We have been on holiday there about 7 times at Easter and loved it. Our friend did a season there and hated it. She had done lots of seasons before at other resorts and she certainly thought it was the worst one. One of the problems is the village doesn't get much sun as when the sun is low in the winter months it doesn't get above the mountain tops. It can make a cold depressing village if there all season though the snow keeps it condition better.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I do think people priorities are strange at time.For the life of me what does it matter whether the resort has masses of nightlife or a few.

When you are out for a season you will become a regular at one or two frequented by other seasonaires, Saas Fee has enough such places.

Miles and miles of same same slopes or being situated in a wonderful arena of glaciated 4000metre peaks for 4months usually skiing powdery pistes all season not a few weeks,Saas Fee will keep most happy
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Sorry I spent 10 weeks there one season wonderful old fashioned Alpine village and car free
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy