Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

UCPA Val Thorens Lift Pass

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all, Iv booked myself onto UCPA Val Thorens skiing for a week in Jan. Not my first UCPA Holiday being to Val d'isere and Tignes and the pass then covered the whole Espace Killy Area however when booking there was something saying that the pass could be upgraded? Does this mean that the pass is not for the full three valleys area? Wondering if anyone on here has been to the UCPA Val Thorens and knows what the score is before I give Action Outdoors a bell to find out at the risk of sounding a bit of a t*@t Shocked Thanks In Advance and if anyone is out there I will be out 13th Jan! Sam Toofy Grin
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I think it depends which group/lessons you've booked. But ask Action Outdoors - that's what they're there for!
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Samc12, I did week at Val thorens UCPA a couple of years ago. The basic pass covers Val thorens and orelle area for 7 days (includes last saturday) included you also get one day that you go over the other valleys. If you habe instruction you will be coming back to UCPA for lunch but on the day you go over you get a pack lunch.
If you don't have lessons you can upgrade and go over whenever you want but in lessons tgere is no point upgrading as rest of your class will have basic pass.
And make sure you don't go over on your free time as you will have used your free day and won't be able to go as a group.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@speachmaus, Thanks for the heads up, that's what I was thinking no point in upgrading if I'm doing it alone, after all that the main reason of going to UCPA to ski as a group!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I really enjoyed it. Great value as it's full board. It's a bit of a hike up to Val T if you want to go out at night tho.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Samc12, what @speachmaus said.
Also, UCPA offer a week's guided skiing covering the entire 3V, think they call it "Ski the grand ski", or some such.
That's a tad more expensive, but you get the 3V full pass included as standard. Might be worth your consideration, as you'd then get to ski as a group.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Did this a couple of years ago. You could get a one day upgrade for around €25 from reception in ucpa, we did it on our non instruction day and ventured over to coucheval
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy