Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tignes Val D owners season pass

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone know when the season passes go on sale for Tignes/Val D for owners etc?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
There are a lot of hoops to jump through if you want a seasonaire discount, unless you work in Tignes or Val.

If you work, you can take your work contract down to the pass office in November and get a hefty discount. You then have to do the same a couple of times through the year to prove you are still working, or they cancel your pass.

To gain a residents discount, you need a French tax account, with the address as your property in Tignes/Val. I'm wary of doing this as the French tax authorities have full access to your French bank account and can consider any monies paid into it as income. Instead we buy with the early bird 30% discount in October.

I'd love to hear that it was simpler for owners to get the full discount (approx 60%) without a work contract, but haven't done so yet.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I had one last year, and hadnt at that point recieved any tax bill/paperwork after buying.

I sent some paperwork (via e mail) that the Notaire had given me along with an electric bill and they were happy with that.

I just wondered the date they added that icon to the website in order for me to buy iy. I have this morning e mailed them asking if they need all the paperwork again or not.

There is only a small balance in my French account to cover apartment bills, so they wont see much income in there!!

Cheers

Phil
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Philip1972, IIRC you are registered with the Props scheme in Tignes. There have been many changes to it this year. This means all sorts of things including a new website on which we will have to register, this does not become live until 1 Oct 17. Given recent experience there will be all sorts of SNAFUs but we will get there in the end.

Meanwhile if you are very bored you can watch the countdown to the site opening here:

https://www.tignespro.net/
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Ah, interesting!

No doubt all old info will have been lost in transition rolling eyes
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Well, in true French form, the site is not open lol
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@Philip1972, I registered this morning, still waiting for the acceptance but I did get an acknowledgment. Also had an email from STGM re season passes. Surprisingly all the old details were there for the owners scheme, but the english version will not be there till Dec. They did send a handy guide out though. So not as bad as I was expecting. If you have any difficulties then e mail the office, they are very helpful and Delphines English s fluent so no worries on that score. Very Happy
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Val don't do the Propriéteres scheme, only a residents scheme. Sad

This would save us a lot(!) but needs an annual French income tax bill, which I can't bring myself to get involved with. Tignes have the same for residents (as opposed to owners). The Tignes Owner scheme is approx €75 less than the early bird discount that both towns sell, so I suspect we will just buy those again.

The Val pass website is currently open so the Tignes one must be imminent.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy