Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Big Chopper

Poster: A snowHead
If you had a big Chopper, would you ...

- venture into the park, show yourself up trying to perform tricks, and probably do yourself an injury,
- only bring it out on special occasions to show off,
- let the younger generations play with it now and again,
- try it out off-piste when no one's looking,
- act your age and put it into storage for good,
- give it away,
- sell it...

???

170cm Chopper (117-83-108)

Ski Details according to Liberty Skis:

Quote:
Newly redesigned for 06 by our team riders to dominate in and out of the park. Tough, light, tons of pop, and a solid platform to progress your riding.

Technology: Liberty Core, Cab -Forward Stance, 3D LeverEdge, HRC 48Edges, Integrated Cap, P-Tex 900 Base

Liberty Core – Laminated Poplar core with the addition of a triaxial fiber wrap to provide impact resistance and durability in park skis. Creates a very light and durable core, that will flex enough to ollie or butter with ease, yet damps vibrations on hard landings.

Cab Forward Stance - Our name for a progressive, more centered stance needed for spinning moves and riding switch.

3D LeverEdge - Raised and reinforced topsheet area under the foot for binding retention and torsional rigidity tapers toward tip and tail for all mountain edgehold and performance. Features titanal alloy in the Chopper and Stealth.

HRC 48 Edges - Our Snowboarder friends taught us well. 48s are fatter and tougher for durability on rails and landing big airs.

Integrated Cap - Creates a tough sidewall and helps direct pressure to the edges.

P-Tex 900- Extruded base is flexible and takes wax well, as well as being easy to repair.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I just love a big chopper!!! If anyone wants me to play with their big chopper, just pm me!! wink
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
PG, I think I would have to "...whenever noone is looking ' and subsequently whichever option generated the most inter-family Brownie points
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
eEvans, I've already been threatened with excommunication by daughter if I so much as walk about in public carrying them, so I'm definitely leaning towards the "when no one is looking" option....
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I'd be proud to have a Big Chopper. I'd show it to my friends and display it in lift queues.

I'd be especially sure to talk about to strangers in cable cars, bubbles and other confined spaces.

By the end of my holiday people would be glad to see the back of me and my big chopper. Little Angel
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Fire it up and and go heli skiing
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
if you cut it in half we could have 2 each Smile
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
PG, If you have them, go and ski them, they should be quite easy to use Very Happy Why on earth should you consider acting your age rolling eyes
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
PG, You don't mention whether proposed 'Chopper' use is with, or without Les Arcs Ski Jacket? Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
BernardC, Oooh, wonderful colour clash Going green
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Damn, thought this was going to be a thread about bikes. I was getting all nostalgic... Wink
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
you have to have the chipper before you get the chopper
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
start with a budgie Smile
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
PG, If you use it in the snow, doesn't the cold cause the Big Chopper to shrink? Smile
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
They look good but would be better if they were exactly 43cns shorter.
snow report
I'm thinking I might need some private lessons from a pro to show me how to use it properly.
latest report
PG, Sorry have i missed something, what's big about it? Little Angel
ski holidays
PG, just make sure there are ten pros per trainee in the "school" - safety is paramount - though I don't understand the connection between speed and technique. Very Happy
latest report
PG wrote:
I so much as walk about in public carrying them,

This would suggest you already have them?If so,give your camera to a trusted friend;we demand live action shots wink
snow report
snowskisnow, yes, bindings mounted, and raring to go Very Happy
snow conditions
PG,
snowskisnow,
Quote:

we demand live action shots

I feel sure that you will excel on rails and tabletops Toofy Grin Very Happy
ski holidays
PG in the Park,excellent dude Cool Just be sure to wear the custom fit,four sizes too big,ski pants Toofy Grin
Any chance of a 'blow by blow' review from Hannah Evil or Very Mad wink
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy