Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Telemark Instruction and Racing Jan 2018

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
The annual Telemark instruction and UK National Championship takes place in Pralognan la Vanoise, France 12 - 25 January 2018. Run predominantly by the Army as Exercise Telemark Titan, it is also open for civilians.
Participants must be able to alpine ski, instruction caters for complete telemark novices to UK World Cup skiers.
Cost under £900 inc full board in Hotel Vacanciel, lift pass, first class instruction and racing. Flights extra and there is an option of coach transfer from/to Geneva.
For most of us, the instruction is aiming at all terrain skiing, so hopefully will include off piste and bumps etc.
Having switched to Telemark 3 years ago, this will be my 3rd TT. PLV last year was brilliant.
If interested, please pm me with email address and I'll forward more details.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@colinstone, I did say I would do this last year, and you're tempting me again ... work may kill me though!!
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Dzmarc, you know it makes sense to go and you only live once.
Wish I had switched years ago!
The exhilaration of telemark carving on piste and bouncing around in thigh deep snow is just brilliant.
Bumps are even more fun.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi- hoping to see you there, planning to take my eldest son- who is training with the GB telemark team in Hintertux as I type- lucky luck Fitzwilliam.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
HI Colin- which insurance do you take fot TT? I have booked myself and my son- so will see you there.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy