Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Non skier in champoluc

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Still going to champoluc in january as wife is still skiing..im not due to last years injury...what is there to do there if you are not skiing ???
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@yorkshirelad, apart from excellent food... Happy

Got a car? Although the bus service is fine enough if you are not in a hurry opening up the local forts/castles and Aoste town, etc.

There is a spa, though I think it’s pricey.

Does injury allow e.g. cross country? Nice trails.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I don't remember there being a lot to the "town" itself. Take some good books, and hope to enjoy some long Italian lunches in the sunshine.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
This is great fun if it coincides with your trip.
https://www.carnifest.com/events/italy/aosta/586/fair-of-saint-orso-la-fiera-di-sant-orso-di-aosta-2018.aspx
At the Aosta end of the valley you have fort de bard, and the town of pont st Martin both worth a visit. Aosta a little further away is well worth a trip.

I did hear the nightlife in gressony accurately described as “you can hear a garage door slam at two miles”.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
If you're into good food there are definitely places you can get up the mountain for a lovely lunch with a shortish walk from the lift . Walks along the valley too I think.

under a new name will be along shortly to offer far more ideas..
Lovely village though. Very Happy
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Take a ride to Antagnod on the free (?) ski bus. Nice old village, cows overwintered under the houses.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Perty wrote:

under a new name will be along shortly to offer far more ideas..
Lovely village though. Very Happy

He was along on Sunday!
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Also, check with the tourist office. We don’t usually have to find non ski activities that don’t involve food and drink so they might have some ideas.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Quote:

I did hear the nightlife in gressony accurately described as “you can hear a garage door slam at two miles”.

This is a bit harsh. I went ino a bar in Gressony and there was another customer there.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy