Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Daily Star ski resort recommendations!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
It seems that there is now an indispensable guide to ski resorts from that (tumescent?) organ, the Daily Star!

Quote"Ski holidays are no longer just about the snow but also the raunchy, boozy nightlife". Apart from this startling revelation the surprisingly well-informed organ also reveals that amongst the top tits, sorry top tips, is the resort of Ishgl (sic), and in St. Anton the Mosserwirt (sic) bar is not to be missed apparently (although at the end of the evening I think some will find that a "k" needs appending to the (sic) Toofy Grin ).

However, for us cough, cough, more senior snowHeads I'm somewhat disappointed that the guide didn't tell me which resorts offer the best evening mugs of hot cocoa......

Madeye-Smiley
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Alastair Pink Maybe you can start a "where to get your cocoa" thread.

The article also gives a nod to @DrLawn's antics in Val d’Isere
"the original La Folie Douce – a famous mountain bar where skiers can rock out in their boots to chart-topping music on the slopes.
Sometimes, tourists even whip off their clothes on the terraces as alcohol kicks in."
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Quote:

@Alastair Pink Maybe you can start a "where to get your cocoa" thread.

I thought they were here already normally described as "hot chocolat" etc. A lot of snowheads do appear to rate this drink.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I've just read the article, which IMHO is a very shallow piece of journalism. How could they have missed the lap dancing clubs in Soelden!
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Did Sauze D'Oulx get a mention ...?!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
My word. Lets hope the Daily Mail doesn't get involved with skiing. 'Where to ski abroad to avoid foreigners..'
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@cameronphillips2000, too late! there was a big skiing spread in the Mails freebie tentacle The Metro today - including a "What kind of skier are you" which basically boiled down to a choice between First-to-last Lifter, Aprés Animal or All the gear, no idea.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Indeed. They just got censured for telling lies over global warming. I'm not sure if that's good or bad for their skiing "readers".
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Quote:

Where to ski abroad to avoid foreigners

didn't read the article, and not going to, but the Daily Star is the sister rag to the Daily Excess, which is by far the most rabidly anti-European rag out there. Both owned by one of the biggest financial contributors to UKIP.
(a) that's why I refuse to read it, and (b) I am honestly surprised that such a rag could even write a story promoting places in those filthy foreign lands the other side of Dover Straits.
The where to holiday abroad to avoid foreigners is not at all surprising for many of those papers whose only useful purpose IMHO is to line the bottom of my kitchen bin to soak up teabag juices etc.

But then I go on holiday to holiday, and to ski resorts to ski, not turn my pee pink due to excess tequila consumption.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy