Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

What part of Gerlos?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I am not looking for specific hotel recommendation, but should I concentrate around the old Isskogelbahn or the new Dorfbahn? Is there a significant difference in lift queue around 27 january -3 february? We are a family so we don't care much about night life, but a few nice restaurant are appreciated. We will not have access to a car, but I see Spar markets close to both neighborhoods.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
welcome to sH snowHead

I would guess the new lift is nearer to the village centre and most of the amenities? The older Isskogelbahn seems to me like it's a lift and carpark on the outskirts. But I only ski over from Zell am Ziller, and only occasionally drop right down to Gerlos.
I think the new Dorfbahn goes right to the top of the big blue plateau too, whereas the old lift then needs an additional chair up to the top.

I wouldn't expect queues, not now they've doubled their uplift capacity in a village that's off the beaten track compared to Zell/Kaltenbach/Mayrhofen.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy