Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Cheap deal for Soll - Early March

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone know of any cheap deals for a week in Soll/early March? Any help would be appreciated.

Anyone been there in early March? worth going?

Newcastle airport would be ideal - or any London. Open to any though.

Cheers folks in advance
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Last year went March 12 with Igluski - booked 1 week before after hearing the snow had just dumped!
Was fantastic - but I wouldn't book this far in advance - because if snow is poor you could be better off going somewhere else
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
apparently they have had thge best snow in 20odd years....
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
shenryo, a friend has just come back, apparently they had waist-deep snow in some places. Booked through www.directski.com I think. Igluski are great for last-minutes.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
shenryo, we usually go in March and we've rarely had a problem with snow (occaisonally a little slushy in the afternoon lower down). The snow so far this year has been fantastic so looking good.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
ideally we are now probs wanting to go in the first week of march - 4th or 5th (i think) - however I am having some difficulty finding anything - most places seem to be sold out. We can fly from any London, but Newcastle would be the best. Does anyone have any suggestions or advice? Puzzled
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
As someone else mentioned igluski are good (http://www.igluski.com/). They have 2 offers from newcastle for that date. TBH though when you have your heart set on one resort/date it is always best to book early! Cheap late deals are best if you are pretty flexible on where/when/how Happy

If it helps they have 7 offers the week before and 12 the week after?

aj xx
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
cheers fir the help
we weren't really that fussed on when or where we went, it's just that we have friends also possibly going in that week so it would be nice if we could meet up etc.

they are going to Westerndorf, so I suppose any of the SkiVelt resorts would be fine - are any of the other resorts good?
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
bit steep those deals from Newcastle - thats going to be the problem aint it Sad
needs to be well cheaper than that - initially, we were looking to pay around 300 quid + lift-pass
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
http://www.manorhaus-apartments.com/winter.html

Couple of snowheads have stayed here, including me, neat and tidy aprtments in anice spot.

E mail Arthur the owner see what he can do for you, couple that with a cheap flight to Munich, a train ride and a taxi and Bob's yer aunty.

I'm sure there will still be enough snow there given the amounts that have fallen lately.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
look pretty good thanks - are they far from the actual slopes?
any ideas as to where generally do the best/cheapest flights?
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
The apts are in the Dorfbichl zone, all places tend to be a bit of a walk from the slopes check out the village plan here http://business.kitz.net/soell2005/en/winter/default.asp

I enjoyed the walk to and from, warm up in the morning and warm down in the evening (pub crawl), no more than 15 minutes. Ski bus is a sweaty cramped way to travel.

mention snowheads to him and he might do the right thing by admin.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy