Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Amadé 2017-2018

Poster: A snowHead
Teletart wrote:
ajpaul wrote:
Just on another note, we're wanting to give cross country a whirl while we're in Schladming. Any recommendations for venues/lessons? We're complete novices on the skinny skis.

Go up to Ramsay which is on the way to Dachstein glacier, this is a huge cross country area, the stadium area will sort you out with hire and lessons

RAMSAU!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Thanks again all. Going to book yellow zone tickets tonight for the race too. Laughing
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Grr - just tried to book tickets and its £30 delivery! No option to just download and print. Anyone got a view on our chances of getting tickets for the race if we wait to buy in resort? We'll be getting to Schladming the Saturday before the race.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
@ajpaul, I could go down and pick them up for you if you like?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Kooky, Just pm'd you. Thanks!
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Loving the new drone webcam on Ski Amadé website:

snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
First snow at valley level this morning. Everywhere looks white and beautiful.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@queen bodecia, Just had a look at the Planai webcams. Looking very nice indeed.

I am so pleased it has worked out for you. Here's to a very snowy winter.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Its snowing here in Radstadt. Schladming opened on Friday, just one lift up the top with a couple of pistes, then a few more pistes opened on Saturday. There is loads of snow up on the tops down to mid. I going to pop out again in a couple of days when the sun is out. Ange Very Happy
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
I did a ski tour up on Obertauern yesterday and it was looking really good up there. Just seen Zauchensee are partially opening this Friday so I can only recommend it now is the Best time to ski absolutely no people about for the next 5 weeks! What are you all waiting for!
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@Kooky, Im waiting for you! Im ready, and yes, Ive just received an email, Zauchensee opens on Saturday. Whoo-hoo. Ange Very Happy
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
if only you guys had new ( old ) ski trousers to wear Laughing
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
@Timberwolf, or some mates to ski with....... Ange Very Happy
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
flangesax wrote:
...some mates to ski with...

*Waves arms frantically*
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
I can't wait to be reunited with my onesies Toofy Grin
snow conditions
Are they opening more at Planai this weekend?
ski holidays
@queen bodecia, I know, but you have a proper job, I need midweek buddies! Might go to Schladming tomorrow if its clear, solo! Ange Very Happy
snow conditions
@flangesax, damn having to work for a living... wink
snow report
These posts are getting very tempting. Madeye-Smiley Maybe I ‘ave a cunning plan.
snow conditions
@geepee, do it. Ange Very Happy
snow report
My flat is still free........just saying! Very Happy
ski holidays
Ski toured with @Kooky, up at Zauchensee today. Half of the mountain opens for skiing on Saturday, we went up different part, made fresh powder tracks and had a fab morning. Reiteralm opens tomorrow, happy days. Ange.
snow conditions
@flangesax, Must say you’re looking very slim and fit from the FB photos. Very Happy
ski holidays
geepee wrote:
@flangesax, Must say you’re looking very slim and fit from the FB photos. Very Happy
+1, you look terrific.
latest report
@geepee, @Hurtle, ty, Ive reached that point in life where 'ive got away with that' so now Im into 'preservation'! Ange Blush
snow conditions
Snowing again today right down to valley level. Planai, Reiteralm, Zauchensee now part open, more to follow.
snow report
Lots of fun today on long sweeping runs round Reiteralm. Visibility was a bit mixed but made up for by the fresh snow. And some stunning views of snow laden trees as the clouds parted later on. Not very crowded (Schladming was a bit busier). Overall plenty open.
snow conditions
Zauchensee this morning was empty and fantastic. It is the perfect time for a quick sneaky ski, we have rooms available, send me a PM! Happy skiing. Ange Very Happy
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Went to Zauchensee for opening day and got a few hours in before it got too busy. By the time we left the car parks were rammed and there were cars queuing all the way through the village. The snow was falling as we left for the airport on Sunday morning so hoping that we get a good base down before we come back at New Year.
snow conditions
@bobbev999, we were up there on Saturday too, and yes it was rammed. It was so much better today, s good as empty. Ange.
ski holidays
If fresh snow is your thing, there's tons of it here. It dumped all day yesterday. Most larger ski areas are now at least half open. Happy days.
ski holidays
@queen bodecia, I love fresh snow and once I'd dug my way out of the drive, I had a fab morning up at Zauchensee with our very own @Scarpa, and hubby. My legs are knackered! Off piste was epic. Possibly Flachau tomorrow, as its empty. Happy ski days. Ange. Very Happy
snow report
<sigh>
ski holidays

Dear Lord.....when Bergfex tell you you are getting 3cms you may want to rethink! Scarpa had to rescue me with his chains Yesterday, the snow was a bit deep😐absolutely the most amazing conditions for season start I have ever known.
ski holidays
Damn phone can't get pic right way up but that looks even more than 3cms🤣🤣
snow conditions
Skiied at Flachau today, first lift. About 30 people waiting for the roller doors at the lift station to open and when they did, the rush had distinct similarities to passengers boarding a Ryanair flight! It was quite possibly the best couple of hours piste skiing I've done so far this season, and I've done a few now. Totally awesome, perfect, happy blue sky perfect snow skiing! Same again tomorrow I think! Ange. Very Happy
snow report
flangesax wrote:
It was quite possibly the best couple of hours piste skiing I've done so far this season, and I've done a few now. Totally awesome, perfect, happy blue sky perfect snow skiing! Same again tomorrow I think! Ange. Very Happy

Now that's just rubbing it in!
ski holidays
This winter just keeps giving, its the best for a few years thats for sure. Today Radstadt opened, Ive had a quick ski, and, its amazing. Ive also been enjoying Flachau and Zauchensee. This season is really fantastic. If anyone needs last minute accommodation...... Happy skiing. Ange Very Happy
snow report
Awesome! Got my ski amade season pass and arrive in schladming tomorrow.....always great there but looking pretty special at present
ski holidays
still dumping, looking at the long range its set to stay very cold which is awesome, and a huge dump around Christmas, happy days indeed!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy