Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Easy Jet SOU to GVA

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Easy jet have just announced flights from Southampton airport for the first time. I have found flights in January to Geneva for as little as £22.00 https://www.businesstraveller.com/business-travel/2017/07/11/easyjet-launch-routes-southampton/
Just need to find an equally cheap and quick transfer option!
(and using proper planes as well Toofy Grin )
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Sounds good, but I don't think this route opens till mid December,
So no good to the Pre Season Bash Sad
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yes, that is good news. Southampton is a very civilised airport compared to Gatwick. I notice they are wisely avoiding flying on Saturdays!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
That's very good news as it's only down the road from me. Will be interesting to see how late into the "Winter" they run the schedule.

@pam w, How wise is it for them not to fly on Saturdays? I appreciate it's probably the busiest day of the week because of swap over days etc. but isn't that also a reason to fly on a Saturday?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Just looked at the prices to compare with the woeful Fly(may)Be for 4-11 February. £84 as opposed to £322 including bags.

I see they fly Tuesday and Thursdays too!

Going to see if I can change my flights from Bournemouth with ClubMed.

Should this be on the The Piste. I never look at this area of Snowheads. Only found it as looking to see if it had been put up on the site?
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
DrLawn wrote:
Sounds good, but I don't think this route opens till mid December,
So no good to the Pre Season Bash Sad

Just checked and the last flight on this route is Thursday 22nd March, so no good for the EoSB either.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
So that's where the Leeds Bradford flight went then!
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi @Izzop, that's a good job I live near Luton then Smile

But you have to applaud EasyJet for coming to the smaller airports.

But it was sheer madness at the "check in" desks for easyJet in Geneva on the way home from the "End of Season Bash"
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
It seems that Flybe will continue to operate the route from Southampton at weekends using their turbo prop airplanes.
and Easy Jet will also continue to serve Geneva from Bournemouth, currently flights from Bournemouth are a few quid cheaper than from Soton.
I would hazard a guess that given the difficulties of getting to Bournemouth Hurn airport, no main road, no train, no regular bus services etc when compared to Southampton with its airport train station, easy link to the M27, and regular bus services, this may be Easy Jets last season in Bournemouth.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy