Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Newish St Anton to Lech link

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
How well did it work out last season, how were the queues?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Clusterfuck like around Madloch apparently.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I didn't have any real problems when I was there, but that was mid-January. Nothing that was any worse than the link between Lech and Warth-Schroecken.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Plenty of dope on the Fiascobahn in this thread

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=125658&start=1240

Trick is earlybird beats the sheep as in so many things skiing apparently
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Well that was a bit of a disappointing read, just booked up for second week of Jan next year. I wonder if the bus is still running.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@JimboS, AIUI the problem isn't the link per se it's the capacity of the Zuers system and pistes to handle all the additional traffic so you'd need to bus through to Lech. Or get out early, back early before the crowds get to the pinch points.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Increased traffic down Valfagehr to the Flexenbahn meant that the piste conditions deteriorated quickly, and there were people skiing it who really shouldn't have been. Best bet was to get there early. Queues at the access points from town (Galzig, Nasserein) were a lot busier, but the slopes round there then stayed quiet as everybody headed towards Rauz, Schindler and Arlenmahder also busier. Steady stream of people from the top of Trittkopf has also spoilt that piste too, and again people skiing it that really shouldn't.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Madloch will be upgraded within 3 years
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy