Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

2006 02 07 - Schwarzsee, Fribourg

Poster: A snowHead

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Thu 17-08-06 19:19; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
ise, Well, it seems you managed to find some deserted slopes..again Very Happy Umm...this report is for today, and the lifts are still open snowHead
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Better than sloped deserts
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
snowbunny wrote:
ise, Well, it seems you managed to find some deserted slopes..again Very Happy Umm...this report is for today, and the lifts are still open snowHead

Yup, I was there as the lifts opened but I had some meetings this afternoon, it's a work day Very Happy
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
ise, what a drag wink wink wink Looks excellent.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
ise,
Quote:

Yup, I was there as the lifts opened but I had some meetings this afternoon, it's a work day

Ah well, I guess you have to put in an appearance occasionally, no chance of renting a meeting room someplace with alpine views? Toofy Grin snowHead
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
snowbunny wrote:
ise,
Quote:

Yup, I was there as the lifts opened but I had some meetings this afternoon, it's a work day

Ah well, I guess you have to put in an appearance occasionally, no chance of renting a meeting room someplace with alpine views? Toofy Grin snowHead

I didn't say I'd gone anywhere, I only came home Very Happy Actually, one of my conf' rooms at the office does have alpine views but I like my house better. No point going to office to talk to people in the US Very Happy
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
ise,
Quote:

I didn't say I'd gone anywhere, I only came home Actually, one of my conf' rooms at the office does have alpine views but I like my house better. No point going to office to talk to people in the US

How wonderfully convenient. You can't have your meetings until the US starts it's working day wink Very Happy
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I've just discovered jealousy...itt's a terrible thing Twisted Evil
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
snowbunny + ise. Did you know you share something in common?
ise wrote:
photo's

snowbunny wrote:
it's

You both use apostrophes in the wrong places.
I can be a real pain in the
[insert photo]
about this sort of thing.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Sharkymark,
Quote:

I've just discovered jealousy...itt's a terrible thing

Is it mixed in with some envy?
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
snowbunny, certainly. All apostrophes present and correct (just my spelling's off)
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
David Goldsmith wrote:
ise wrote:
photo's

snowbunny wrote:
it's

[insert photo]

Just so long as you're only a pain in your own [insert aforementioned photo] I really don't mind Very Happy
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.

Last edited by You know it makes sense. on Sat 2-09-06 12:42; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
ise, I remember reading that blog entry, because of your fence posts, close encounter. Good snow though Very Happy
snow report
David Goldsmith wrote:
ise wrote:
photo's

snowbunny wrote:
it's

[insert photo]

photo's is a contraction of photographs.
snow conditions
snowbunny wrote:
Sharkymark,
Quote:

I've just discovered jealousy...itt's a terrible thing

Is it mixed in with some envy?

You might want to check my meeting schedule first. It kicked off with an hour with our legal counsel and has been solid since then.
latest report
ise,
Quote:

You might want to check my meeting schedule first. It kicked off with an hour with our legal counsel and has been solid since then.

Keep this up and you will have me feeling sorry for you, having to work sooo hard Very Happy
ski holidays
snowbunny wrote:
ise,
Quote:

Keep this up and you will have me feeling sorry for you, having to work sooo hard Very Happy

I should do it on the slopes really, if I go to Vebier or the PdS then one more person talking cr*p on a mobile phone isn't going to make much difference.
snow report
ise,
Quote:

I should do it on the slopes really, if I go to Vebier or the PdS then one more person talking cr*p on a mobile phone isn't going to make much difference.

Laughing Laughing You said it! The thought never crossed my mind Little Angel

Still, it would be great if you could swing it, with enough battery power. It would be interesting to hear how you explain falling over Very Happy
ski holidays
Quote:

Suddenly not quite so envious...

Quote:

...inspired Very Happy
latest report
snowbunny wrote:
ise,
Quote:

Laughing Laughing You said it! The thought never crossed my mind Little Angel

anyone using a mobile phone in public, pistes, pubs, restaurants, airports that doesn't realise they sound a complete tw*t is detached from reality Very Happy
snow report
I witnessed a posh Brit girl skiing "old school" whilst having a loud conversation on a mobile towards Chatel last week..dangerous if anything else
ski holidays
Sharkymark wrote:
I've just discovered jealousy...itt's a terrible thing Twisted Evil

Well I suppose at least ise actually does some work now and again between skiing ... unlike some
snow report
Damn you! Twisted Evil

My work/ski ratio is clearly in need of adjustment...
snow report
ise,
Quote:

Of course we have'nt really considered the environmental damage you might do, business meetings are just so much hot air Very Happy
ski holidays
Quote:

Of course we have'nt really considered the environmental damage you might do, business meetings are just so much hot air

Was that the cause of that nasty foehn that blew all my fresh snow away the other weekend?
snow report
Sharkymark wrote:
Quote:

Of course we have'nt really considered the environmental damage you might do, business meetings are just so much hot air

Was that the cause of that nasty foehn that blew all my fresh snow away the other weekend?

I don't know about that, but I was reading a series of threads started by a famous London internet skier that morning in fact and I have to say I was beginning to wonder... Madeye-Smiley
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy