Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

How do i convince my nervous mate that st anton is OK for beginners

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Invite another family.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
My wife isn't a particularly confident skier (she's better than she thinks) and my son only had around 2 weeks experience when we went to St.Anton at New Year 2 yrs ago. Even with very little natural snow and it cutting up during the day due to warm temperatures and crowded slopes they both coped and enjoyed it. My wife even suggested going back this year so she obviously didn't hate it.

It's certainly not the best resort for absolute beginners, that I'd agree. It's probably not ideal for nervous early intermediates either but it's not that bad either.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Get new mates and go anyway Very Happy
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Ravelin wrote:
My wife isn't a particularly confident skier (she's better than she thinks) and my son only had around 2 weeks experience when we went to St.Anton at New Year 2 yrs ago. Even with very little natural snow and it cutting up during the day due to warm temperatures and crowded slopes they both coped and enjoyed it. My wife even suggested going back this year so she obviously didn't hate it.

It's certainly not the best resort for absolute beginners, that I'd agree. It's probably not ideal for nervous early intermediates either but it's not that bad either.

I'd agree with this. I went there end of March this year as a 46 year old early intermediate-ish and it wasn't that scary or intimidating. I had a great time and we've just booked to go back next year. It was certainly hard after lunch when sun and traffic turned most of the snow into rutted slush but I found there was always an enjoyable way down even if the last bit was sometimes by gondola
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Skied three weeks this season and the one day in St Anton was the worst; in April it was foggy, mogulled, crowded, and we had to give up and sit in a cafe for hours, and then hit an apres ski bar. Had a great time... Much preferred Ischgl & Samnaun. Any beginners would have been scared witless the day we were there.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
It is pricey, busy and not what your friends need. Much, much better suited resorts in wonderful Austria
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy