Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Go Snowboarding video - helpful for beginners

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
deleted

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Tue 25-04-17 20:07; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Do you have permission to post this?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@jiagedaping, +1 Surely breaching copyright.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
There's no copyright notice on my DVD so I guess it's alright and if it isn't then YouTube will remove it
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@fredbob, My copy of the dvd has on it

"Copyright Dorling Kindersley Ltd 2006. All rights reserved. Any unauthorised public performance, broadcasting or copying of this DVD is strictly prohibited".

I strongly suggest you take this down.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
+1 please take this down. If you found the author's works helpful enough to recommend to others, why would you want to hurt him and his publisher economically by disincentivising people from actually buying the book+DVD?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Maybe mine isn't an original DVD then, I did get it second hand.
I think it's out of print now anyway so doesn't hurt the author, but I'll delete it if it's bothering people
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@fredbob, Thanks. Copyright does not stop just because something goes out of print.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
cad99uk wrote:
@fredbob, Thanks. Copyright does not stop just because something goes out of print.

Yes but it can be annoying when something is regarded as the definitive reference but the publisher is no longer interested in it. The only people to benefit from Anselm Baud's Book of Death being out of print were some Chamonix book dealers and eBay opportunists.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy