Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

European School Holidays 2017/18

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Wondered if anyone had one of those handy colour-coded charts, summarising European school holidays Dec 2017 to May 2018 please? Similar to the one posted for the season about to end...
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=124749

I've found a website with just the French holidays on but not whole of Europe. Very Happy
http://vacances-scolaires.education/annee-2017-2018.php
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
This do?

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=2966764
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@altis, perfect thanks. Very Happy
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi there, we're weighing up 31/03-07/04 or 07/04-14/04 2018 for Val Thorens. We go Self Catered so flights might be cheaper leaving on the 7th as it avoids Easter weekend, but then it might be busier as there are some French schools on holiday that week. Does anyone know how busy the 'bigger' resorts get for Zone A week-I remember reading somewhere it is only when Paris are on holiday that there is a real effect?

Cheers in advance.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@snowhound, Zone A (07/04-14/04) includes large relatively close cities of Lyon and Grenoble, which is likely to increase visitors to Tarentaise resorts. On balance I'd expect the earlier of the 2 weeks to be a little quieter. Conditions are unpredictable of course, but the earlier you go, then there's marginally more chance of the lower areas (eg Meribel, Les Menuires, St Martin) having better snow.
I'd expect return flights either weekend to be broadly similar price. Some available already, so easy to check for your preferred airports.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@intermediate, thanks, I had forgotten the 'skiing across' effect of lower resorts having less snow. Will go for the first week as a Plan A and get the flights at T+1 minute!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy