Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski break for under £200!! - April 15th-16th

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi

I am visiting the Dutch snow dome (500m long piste) at Landgraff in May with friends but have the itch to go next weekend as well due to a new pair of skis that need trying out Very Happy

No one is around for next weekend so I thought I would post it on here and see if anyone else is interested.

I am 46 year old male, extroverted introvert, sure I can rub along with most people for 48 hours Happy

I am flexible but had the following as a loose start to a plan of action:

1. I can drive, I am based in Berkshire so people can either drive to mine or I can pick up on the way to Folkestone

2. This is a cheapy and its a snow dome, although its long at 500m I figured 2 days will be enough

3. Early start on Saturday 15th to catch 06:20 crossing, arrive Landgraff approx 11:30 skiing by 12:00, ski until evening sometime - closes 11pm, return in the morning for 9am, ski until mid afternoon and drive back to Calais for evening crossing

4. Return euro tunnel tickets for 48 hours are only £80 at the moment

5. I calculate that costs including 2x lift tickets, shared tunnel & fuel + 1 x nights accommodation but not including food will be approx:

2 people £185+food
3 people £160+food
4 people £145+food

UPDATE: They are running a "Crazy Summer" promotion From 1 April till 30 September: 8 hour ski pass + barbecue for €32.50 per person so the above costs will be a bit less and no lunch to pay for on the 2 days

Might be a bit more if cheap accom not available

If anyone might be interested please let me know asap as available cheap accommodation around the area is slim and the tunnel might lose availability/increase crossing price

Regards

Jason
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy