Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Maximum restaurants per run / piste

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Best I can think of is the Diebold / Orange off Bellevarde in Val D. Cafe at the top after a very short ski , Bellevarde, bit more of a ski then it's Marmottes Cafe, bit more then it's Folie Douce, bit more then Trifollet, and a selection at the foot of the piste. So 4 cafes on the run itself and a selection at the bottom. Suspect some of the Austrian places will beat it, but it's 20 odd years since I skied in Austria and I can't remember!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@endoman, Flachau. 2 at the top of the Flying Mozart, ski down the Flachau side...2 in the middle of the top section, 2 at the mid station, keep left...another couple i can think of,..lisa alm and another one further down then the purzel then down to the bottom...dampfkessel and schonezeit.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Courmayeur has more restaurants then lifts
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@endoman, Good question, I always get the impression that La Plagne is a bit short of on piste restaurants but Les arcs has even less. I have fond memories of skiing BKK in Austria where there was an ice bar set up next to a lift queue - thats what I call service Very Happy
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
James Bond run, ortesei ?
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
well at 4 on the OK / Orange I reckon a good apres skier could spend an entire day just on that one run. It's a challenge!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I count 6 or 7 from the top of St. Johann in T. (Harschbichl) to the bottom. IIRC WTSS reckoned St. Johann in T. is one of the most heavily restauranted areas (per km) in the alps, don't know how true that is, just liked the claim to fame and the Angereralm is ace.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Maybe not restaurants on runs but it always surprises me how many restaurant "villages" the Port de Soliel supports. There's Lindarets, the goat village, Plan Dranse and the bottom of the Chamiaz lift in Les Gets / Morzine.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@stevew, and five restaurants at the base of the Chavannes too.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@HutToHut, St Johann has 19 restaurants serving 42km of piste. The main run has 7 in 6.2km.
Many of them are lovely, we've always enjoyed the Angereralm which was featured in the Good Food magazine recently.
Pictures along the bottom of the map:
http://www.piste-maps.co.uk/Piste-Maps/Austria/StJohannInTirol-PisteMap2014.jpg
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Peter S wrote:
James Bond run, ortesei ?

Discounting the cable car station at the start, 4 that I can think of including the magical Corona Hutte. Madeye-Smiley
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
8 on St Anton home run before you get to the bottom - Ulmer Hutte/Sennehutte/Heustadl/Taps/KK/Griabli/Mooser/Underground.
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Dr John wrote:
8 on St Anton home run before you get to the bottom - Ulmer Hutte/Sennehutte/Heustadl/Taps/KK/Griabli/Mooser/Underground.

Plus Kaminstube. I guess you could also count Base Camp, as you can ski to it.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
ulmerhutte wrote:
Dr John wrote:

Plus Kaminstube. I guess you could also count Base Camp, as you can ski to it.

And conditions dependant also Anton bar/cafe/square bar.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy