Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Website showing new ski lift builds

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
....what is it?

I remember someone posting a link on here with a site that showed all the new lift build projects..... Any ideas???
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Google Forum remontée mechaniques. It's in French but very useful link.

Andy
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Google Forum remontée mechaniques. It's in French but very useful link.

Andy
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hope this is what you arelooking for
http://www.skiresort.info/ski-lifts/planned/
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
remontée mechaniques slightly more of a French bias

http://www.alpinforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=12 slightly more Austrian/Swiss/German/Dolomites bias

and there's an italian one too, whose name escapes me (a bit web 1.0 but lots more photos of Dolomites lifts)
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@andy, www.funivie.org ?
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
http://www.lift-world.info/en/lifts/new_lifts/page1.htm
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@albob, yup that'll be the one

hmmm interesting, it seemed to redirect me and complain at my adblocker (in Italian) so I can't use the site - oh well, sod that, I'll stick with my original list in my earlier post Wink
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
yes - they have had that since last year : I have now added it to my 'whitelist'
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
mine's not even an adblocker. it's a dodgy tracking blocker. just happens to block most ads because of their dodgy tracking. might play later, but it's not a priority. either I see the site and no ads, or I don't see the site and see no ads.

alpinforum, above is the one I look at most, and is also pretty handy for latest snow/weather forecasts right from people in resort.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
remontees mecaniques, alpinforum and funivie are really good and dependable

skiresort is more like a gossip magazine compared to the other 3
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy