Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski school/child care

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Probably been asked before, a fresh take with recent experience is always good though.
I'm wanting to go away in early Jan and late March next year with my family.
Eldest will be 4 in Feb and youngest was 1 on Friday so will be 2 next April.
Not bothered what country we visit but want altitude for best chance of snow quality. So does anyone know of a ski school that has a creche for 1y/o almost 2 y/o and ski school/creche for a 3y/o almost 4 y/o. Morning child care, I'd like to come back at lunch time to have lunch with them, then afternoon care.
Cheers
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I personally would recommend looking at Esprit. First time we used them ours were 1 & 4, they ski with Esprit from 3. They provide nursery and kids clubs. They also provide baby listening service in their chalet hotels. Which let's you put them to bed at a normal time, and go down for an evening meal.

The lessons for the children are all with children staying with Esprit so they get to play together outside of the skiing.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I know of esprit. I'm more of a DIY man. Book train or plane(maybe even drive though night with babies sleeping) & accomdation myself. although not full against package jollies
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Mother hucker wrote:
I know of esprit. I'm more of a DIY man. Book train or plane(maybe even drive though night with babies sleeping) & accomdation myself. although not full against package jollies

Which is what we did when we just had our eldest before she was old enough to ski, however she loved the social aspect of having other children to play with, having the Esprit snow rangers going into the lessons with the youngster to help them (which was the aspect that particularly appealed o us), we have also going DIY again next year but by then the girls will be 8 & 11 (and with our youngest being on the autistic spectrum she is less adamant about being with other children). The reason we kept going back with them is the girls got far more enjoyment out of it
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Suggest, as you might expect with my declared interest, Les Arcs 1950. Meets all requirements for creche, great ski school and snow sure for any time of the season. DIY or TO whichever suits, train plane or automobile friendly, it really does tick your boxes.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy