Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Best blues and greens

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
foxtrotzulu wrote:
I know it's not really playing the game, but I'd nominate Jerusalem as the best 'blue'. I can't think of a single bit that is hard enough to make it genuine red and the fact that it is so wide and empty means that IMO it should really be classed as a blue.

Is there a tricky section I've forgotten?
The very top section, if it were busy or bare, could possibly be red due to its steepness. It is never busy and has a great run out. My mate did pap hi pants whn hooning down the rioller section - He took off on the lip of one big roller and achieved an altitude of 6 inches for the entire backside of the roller.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
"Marvel"

It's in the Flaine area and runs down to Morillon. Just the right pitch and twisty enough that you sort of GS it all the way without going stupidly fast.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Marvel (green) at Morillon. A lovely long descent through the woods - enough gradient to cruise pretty much all the way.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Also just remembered mont blanc above les arcs 1600 was so good when we went in January that we did it 3 times in a row on our last afternoon.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Creux in Courchevel is a cracking Blue. The bottom half (from the bottom of the Chanrossa Chairlft and below) is just beautiful. Lovely gradients, fantastic carving piste with large rollers and undulations making it great fun for airborne transitions.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
foxtrotzulu wrote:
I know it's not really playing the game, but I'd nominate Jerusalem as the best 'blue'. I can't think of a single bit that is hard enough to make it genuine red and the fact that it is so wide and empty means that IMO it should really be classed as a blue.

Is there a tricky section I've forgotten?

A perfectly valid nomination, because apart from the steep bit at the top, it is now a blue Very Happy
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Another vote for Marvel down to Morillon 1100 Smile
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@balernoStu, yep i was there in Jan and we stay in La Tania, so i'd ski twice every morning as a warm up Very Happy
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy