Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

A seasons ski lessons - Les Arcs

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone know anybody out here in Les Arcs who'd give a seasons worth of lessons for a reasonable price (maybe one a week)?

Tried www.skinewgen.com they were offering a season deal but apparently I'm the only applicant at the moment Sad

I've been boarding for about 10 years and recently bought some skis and decided to get back into skiing again.

At the moment I can get down most things but with no style whatsoever and very slowly when it's icy. Just need to get a bit of confidence and technique back and it would be really good to be at least half way competent off piste by the end of the season.

It's a really weird feeling to stand at the top of something I wouldn't blink an eyelid at on my board and think how the hell am I going to get down here. And as for off piste it's stem turns all the way Embarassed

Meg Little Angel
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Meg, trouble with John's New Gen is that although they are growing in size at the moment it's groups for the time being, and they do a lot of relative beginners. Spirit's good but hardly in the right place for you. I'm looking to do something similar, but it's not easy to get the right lessons at the right price... may stick with some people I know at the ESF.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
If I can't find anything suitable I'll probably invest in a couple of private lessons but it would be really good to find a season deal.

Meg
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
chaletarc, could you do a deal with any of the ski schools - sort of "I'll recommend you to my guests if you give me a special rate for a weekly lesson" type arrangement?
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy