Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Getting to Selva from Edinburgh

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
...or Glasgow!

Looks like Crystal have stopped doing flights from Scotland to Verona and packages to Selva for next season.

Used them 3 times before to go there as was the most economical and convenient option for 3.

I know we can fly to Innsbruck via Schipol but a private transfer for three (or poss 4) will be a bit expensive and the hotel we specifically wanted to return to (Hotel Armin) appears really expensive if booking directly. Shocked

We can get a Crystal package from Manchester but one of group will not travel down to Manchester!

Anyone do DIY from Scotland to Selva and able to recommend best options to get there any other good half board hotel options (that are either close to one of the lifts in town or has a shuttle bus).

won't be booking for a few months yet... still got a ski holiday to go this season! Toofy Grin But i always like to be one ski holiday ahead!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Inghams are offering Selva from Edinburgh via Innsbruck
Downside is its Austrian air charter and the flights back are about 8am so very early start back from Selva Sad
On the plus side you will be back in Edinburgh before lunch
We are going with this option for Arraba for next winter
Not that its relevant but Inghams are not offering Edinburgh Salzburg next winter. It was a Jet 2 flight Im wondering if thats not going to be available next winter
Manchester can be a real pain to get to and back from up here especially in January
There are flights to Venice which is a fairly straight forward drive to Selva as long as the roads are clear. Done that in the summer but not in the winter
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Garfield, thanks will check out Inghams.

Well I don't like hanging around when it's the day to go home! Very Happy

Just looked at Inghams website Shocked Think I'll have to explore the diy option some more!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy