Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Epic season pas

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anybody used a epic season pass? I am planning a couple of weeks in whistler next year (cost of pass breaks even at 13 days) $850usd, plus i get a week in 3v/espace killy, 3 days in arlberg etc. anybody any previous experience?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Yep. Bit of a no brainer if you are going to do 2 weeks at one of the N American resorts. I bet Whistler day/ week pass shoots up next year anyway because VR's mo is to shift season passes then extort more casual tourists.

Euro bens are variable. Verbier was a bit of a pain to redeem ( helped by the world's most sour tourist hating computer says no ticket window lady). Arlberg passes only available now in conjunction with certain 5 star hotels so not really a deal. Only 2 days at each place in Tarentaise.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Cost of the pass may break even quicker than 13 days next season if Vail decide to up the daily rate towards that of Vail which seems to be their model (high day passes, cheap season passes).

You get 6 days total at 3 valleys, paradiski, and espace killy but you can only do a maximum of 2 days at each place.

Arlberg pass is 3 consecutive days, but you must stay at one of the hotels specified by the pass.

The epic website does a pretty good job of covering everything http://www.snow.com/epic-pass/info/europe-is-epic.aspx#/Arlberg
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
just reading the european small print apart from italy its not so attractive. Still a no brainer for whistler.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
does anybody know if the epic pass price goes up closer to the season opening? at the moment is says on sale for a limited time only on the web page.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
WASHOUT, Not 100% but that's the standard business model for season passes and Mountain Collective pass over in North America. They tend to sell so many at one rate, then hike it up. Also as it gets closer to opening day its increased.

Bought the Mountain Collective for next season and its already increased by $40 per person, since we bought, and will continue to do so as the year goes on. Smile
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
It goes up a little bit closer to season opening. Probably less than the fluctuation of the pound against the dollar.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
found a report from last year price jumped on 5th september.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Check out the Epic LOCAL pass too. 649 $ I skied Beaver Vail Keystone Abasin and Park City. I thought it went up later than September but had already got mine tucked away.

With a walk up day ticket at Vail 175 $ the Epic local pass is a good deal. just make sure you understand the limitations. Unlimited days at most resorts.

I reach my 3 score and 10 this year so will need to see what deals I get.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy