Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Single, keen to get away this weekend!

Poster: A snowHead
Usual story of babies & wrk stopping friends from committing!

I'm keen to join a group if thers a cancellation or a drop out! Or book with someone last minute in a catered chalet as I've seen some for -£400 flights,trans,food etc ...

37, boarder, easy going, been away once with a snow head chick and had an awesome time ...
Gatwick.

(Just seeing who else is keen!)
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
You have Missed the word IT from the title. Happy

PS, Welcome to Snowheads. snowHead
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Im looking at andorra next week, 1/2 a metre forecast,although i will be travelling from mallorca, will keep an eye on the forecast and hotels!
Ps 36 year old boarder with a few seasons under my belt(ok, about 9) Blush
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I'm currently looking at booking in v 3 valleys France and have (flights, acom, catered chalet, transf) £250 its such a good offer I'm close to booking it. No single sup! But means I'm def a single and need to be friendly Happy
It would be nice to be in a 2 ... but £250 is soooo cheap. And it's should snow all over!?!?
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi Bradderz - can you share the details for the £250 deal? Also what date?
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi Bradderz
That's a pretty price
I'm interested to find out more
Are the flights from London?
Cheers
Leon
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Just booked with silver ski. La Tania-chalet Brigitte. On my own in a twin.

Paid xtra for my board & Gatwick charge. But still £360 all in.
They have sum availability still & it's only £249 if willing to share!
If any1 is willing to share I am so mention that wen booking (Andrew Bradley)

Just need to find peeps to ski with !!!
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Remind me what dates are you looking at?
Cheers
Are you London based?
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
It's a Sunday flight - this one coming the 26th ... 06:50 flight.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hi - I'm interested - late 40's intermediate boarder. Been on a couple of snowheads bashes. Dates work for me. Also London based so LGW is fine. I can check out availability in a little while. Happy for @LeonSkiBug to have first dibs, though.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
If u both r keen They had 2 twins left I think. £249 pp .. youd both need to buddy up for that!
(But it's late so I'd push for my own room) as they only really got t'day n tomo to sell?!
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Just booked - Chalet Ava - La Tania. I'll PM my mobile - can discuss travel/parking etc.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Awesome news, hope it was a decent £££ ... Sunday's a nice day to leave. La Tania is a lovely town. Snow is due!! All good !!
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
It was £250+£40(LGW)+£40(Board bag) = £330.
Can't wait.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
I'm also thinking about getting away this weekend, and looking at the weather forecasts the best chance of decent snow seems to be in the Italian Alps. I've found a deal leaving this Sun (flights - MAN, transfers, half board hotel) to Sestriere for £279pp sharing a twin room. I'm 40, decent piste skier, like a beer (or 2) and keen for a final ski this season. Any interest?
ski holidays
Well u know where 2 of us r going so I'd consider looking in la Tania, might be cutting it fine otherwise!
Just a thought!
snow report
La Tania is brilliant, you'll have a great time. I was there mid-feb but thought I'd try somewhere new this time and had heard good things about Italy. It's a very last minute whim, so agree that it may well not come off...
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy