Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Easyjet Booking Question...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Prices are good for us at the mo, but 2 of the 4 might need to cry off closer to the time.

Question: if I book 4 seats now, no bags and no seat reservations ('cos they don't half boostthe price!), can I add them closer to the time, say, November, without getting hammered on price. Ta.

CG

Edit: I know you can add it, and that online is far cheaper- but can you do that after the initial booking?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Charliegolf, I've added extra bags before, well after booking, for the same price. You can do so up to the point that you check in online, so don't check in until you definitely have your baggage sorted.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks Scarlet, that makes sense.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
That's how I did it for my easyjet flight last yr - booked first (for about £20 each) then added the £40 each of extras when we knew we were defnitely travelling. They priced at the original level.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
snowdave wrote:
That's how I did it for my easyjet flight last yr - booked first (for about £20 each) then added the £40 each of extras when we knew we were defnitely travelling. They priced at the original level.

That sounds like the smart way to do it.

Last edited by Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do. on Fri 15-10-21 21:44; edited 6 times in total
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
That is what we have done for a trip next March.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
You can add bags after online check in. You can add them when queuing up at the bag drop counters.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@bar shaker, are you sure? I'm pretty sure I've tried to add reasonably last minute and couldn't - although I will admit I could be talking about seat selection or speedy boarding or something.

Pretty sure no changes after departure-2 hours thouh...?
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Quote:
You can add bags after online check in. You can add them when queuing up at the bag drop counters.
Was with someone who got to Manchester airport last December to suddenly remember they hadn't booked a ski bag on the flight.... rolling eyes

Easyjet staff said too late to add online (about 2 hrs before flight) and said it would cost an arm and a leg - BUT turns out it was in fact still possible at the usual rate - successfully done using 'Manage My Booking' on the website wink
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@mountainaddict, pretty sure whatever change I was trying to make wasn't possible. Probably adding speedy boarding to skip the Q at Geneva.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
You can add on stuff whenever you want. It's 99.99% likely to be cheaper to add while you do online check in or before. Smile
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
mountainaddict wrote:
BUT turns out it was in fact still possible at the usual rate - successfully done using 'Manage My Booking' on the website wink

This is what we have done. We've weighed our hold luggage and realised we are way over, so have added a second bag giving an extra 20kg and checked in my rucksack. We used Manage My Booking on the app when we got to the airport. This was within 1 hour of departure.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy