Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

BRIGHTON UT FEBRUARY 2017

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello folks

tried to upload pictures but didn't succeed , so i post link to my album

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipPw6ONgnCtuf9edoPdvODtJHxr-BPRRb9tOEK7Kh2LHPXpN_sZFEUJoVl9tsbYp6w?key=aVdPYmRKUktwYl9feTNCU0ZWQ2dnSzBBMmF5bWxn

Most of the pictures are from Brighton , but also some Solitude, Park City , Canyons , Alta and Snowbird
Brighton is located in Wasatch mountain in Big Cotonwood canyon next to Solitude , its one of 7 ski resort next to salt lake city. its not as popular as Park City or Snowbird , but is very good resort with big variety of terrain for all ski levels. its mostly family orientated so we prefer it to teach kids to ski. there are 6 lifts, but hardly crowded , its big enough to accommodate all skiers , it has some very step runs ( double black diamond)not groomed, as well as nice red and blue.
snow is one of biggest assets , annual snowfall is more than 500 inch and snow is light and dry. most of the time is powder , runs are very well prepared and hardly form a moguls. off pist possibilities and endless. Night skiing 6 days a week is a very nice and if u are not tired , u can extend the day until 9.00 PM , or just start from 12.00 PM till 9.00 PM . Sking in Utah is cheaper than Colorado or Whistler and with so many resorts next to salt lake city it excellent place for ski vacation
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
saw the title and thought -- didn't see snow forecast for Brighton on the BBC weather report ?!?
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy