Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Suggested Resort for 23-27 of March 2017

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

We are 4 people, flying into Munich next week and I'm looking for a resort for us all and I'm not sure which would would be perfect, I'd like your advice and suggestions on which resort you'd suggest to go to:
3 of us are ski / snowboard ok intermediate level. Can handle most pistes, prefer blue / red, like going down at a good pace.
Myself I'm a good boarder, I'm looking for park and ideally pipe (not pro but can handle nicely).
I'm looking for a resort the park isn't disconnected from the pistes, so we can all meet during the day and ski together.

1) Saalbach - seems like a cool option, we have friends there and a great park I understand. My main concern is their 40 - 80 cm snow. Is that really enough? Would that hold? are they accurate? Would appreciate any feedback.

2) Solden - looks like a good option, but has 20 cm at the bottom.

3) Kiztbuhel, heard that it's good, not sure about the current conditions will they hold?

4) Laax - killer place, been there last year, thinking of trying something new.

Any other suggestions for good resorts?
Any opinions?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@doryz, I wouldn't worry too much about whether the snow will hold or not, barring a relative disaster it will.

Saalbach has excellent skiing/boarding and good après. Not sure about a pipe there, don't remember seeing one.

Kitzbuhel is a smaller area, but still good. Après lively enough but not to Saalbach standards. There's a park with some hefty jumps (or there were when we were last there), can't remember a pipe.

Flachauwinkl has one of the best parks in Austria (search Absolut Park), it also has a huge pipe and a pretty good, safe, beginner free ride area. Stay in Wagrain or Flachau for easy access to Flachauwinkl. Wagrain has a small park too.

Don't know about your other suggestions.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
St Anton.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy