Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Last minute snowboarding holiday

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

Is it possible to do a last minute snowboarding holiday? When I've been before they've always been planned well in advance but I'm trying to fit in another trip before the season ends, are last minute deals easy to find, if so are there are good websites anyone has used before?

I'm looking somewhere in Europe that is easy to get to.

Thanks
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@fredbob,Try http://www.igluski.com/
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yes keep checking on wepowder for snow conditions and follow Morris's advice. You'll find some powder
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Just Google last minute ski holidays. They don't care of you use one plank or two.
Igluski (sign up for newsletter too) or check last minute deals on Jet2, Crystal and other TOs. The first 2 tend in my experience to be the cheapest all round. At present there's (or were) some good prices for 25th March from Gatwick or Birmingham, depending on what type of resort and piste/op you want; not a lot else very cheap when I looked, but it's alwasy a bit random according to what flights are full and what not, when and where. Also what kind and quality of accommodation you want and for how many people.
If you'd looked on Black Friday then there were some really good last minute-ish deals going to certain places. No use now, but in the general scheme of things then, yes, there can be last minute deals; but not always, not always from your chosen airpot, not always to your chosen location (if you have one). The less fussy you are, the more you might get.
Having said that, when I looked a few days ago on Crystal, I found that I'd got a better price for Austria for late March by booking in early to mid Feb. But that was wanting to go from Manchester. If I wanted to go from Brum or Gatwick I could have got a real bargain now to a good few places.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hey Fredbob. I'm trying to do the same thing, having been to Mayerhofen earlier this year I've been hustling peeps for a last minute long weekend. Sunweb has some decent options still available and I'm looking at sorting a trip to Krvavec (Slovenia), it was gonna be for next weekend (16th-19th of march) but looks like I missed the boat on that one. Let me know if you sort anything out though... Might be keen to tag along.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Yes. It's totally possible.
I've booked flights, a car and an apartment on a Friday and gone on Saturday.

How quick are you at packing?
(You could always try crystal ski)
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thanks for everyones suggestions, I had a quick look last night and hoping to have time for a proper look tomorrow

I can pretty much pack and go as soon as necessary, its slightly complicated for me as I live in Tenerife, so I pretty much have to fly to UK and then on again unless I go to Andorra

I'm glad it is at least possible, just need to find something that fits now Smile
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Get a flight to Lyons / Geneva. Try the Tignes Chalet Company or google any of the chalets in St Martin de Belleville. What about the EOSB? Plent of fligh from Tenerife to Europe.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Fredbob, surely you would be better flying to barcelona with your residents discount then on to gva or wherever
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Yeah I've been looking at loads of flights for the EoSB, I thought I had it sorted flying to Madrid on the night of the 14th, flight to Geneva morning of 15th, then back to Barcelona on 22nd & onto Tenerife that night, all seemed great until I realised I only had 80 mins to change flights at Barcelona and the 2 flights are in different terminals, so that is a no go and no flights back from Barcelona to Tenerife south the next day.

I can do it via Madrid with another overnight stopover, but its starting to get expensive now so not sure I want to spend that much Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy