Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Left luggage Geneva Airport

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone had any experience with this? We have around 5 hours to kill next Saturday before our flight home and have snowboards/big Dakine bags. We thought we'd go into the city for lunch. I presume leaving luggage in the office rather than lockers will be the best option. Anything else I need to know?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Mountaindoc, The lockers are the best option but they're not big enough for larger items, so you're limited to the left luggage office for the boards/big bags. I've left skis there a few times but can't remember the costs. The office is down near the train station and lockers are opposite.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
We did it in January. Come out of arrivals and walk along to the left to the train station. If the office isn't open you need to go into the information/ticket office next door. Take a queuing ticket and wait for your number. Same procedure to collect. Can't remember the cost I'm afraid.

Also, if you're going into the city, you can get free tickets for public transport inside the arrivals area from a machine. They're valid for a couple of hours and then get a train into the city. It takes less than 10 mins and the central station is 5-10 mins walk from the waterfront.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Suggestion: I am going to be stuck at Geneva Airport for a few hours next Saturday. The Geneva car show in on and literally around the corner. I'm going to waste a couple of hours there.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
GVA Train Station left luggage is a good system. Think it was CHF10 per day. Watch opening / closing times - seem to remember open until about 7pm.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
We've got daft late flights back after the eosb, hoping to make use of the left luggage & get the train into Geneva. Bags in lockers, skis at office looks to be the best option, do we need Swiss coins or can we pay by card/phone?

Is the information in this thread current? Anything changed?
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Booked the cheapest room for the day at the Ibis Styles in the Palexpo.

Was not much more expensive than the left luggage for 4 bags and skis - plus you get a free days travel card for staying in a geneva hotel which is valid for all the buses and the water taxis.

Bus stop outside hotel door and one stop away from departures.

Lunch and some sightseeing in Geneva

Was nice to dump all the gear and have a shower before getting the flights home.

Well worth it.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Did it last EOSB, wasn't particularly expensive. Self service lockers in the train station, and then bought bus tickets.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Thanks Little Angel

Thought about getting a hotel room for the day but not convinced it's most convenient, may yet be persuaded, dunno.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy