Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Discounted Place on Serre Chevalier Spring Off Piste Bash 11th to 18th March

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Due to a shoulder injury, I am not able to ski off piste at the moment so my place is up for grabs.

These are the details:
Accommodation is in Hotel l'Europe in Monetier, Serre Chevalier where the food is excellent.
5 days of instruction and guiding plus an optional extra days guiding.
Suitable for experts and those just starting to ski off piste. The minimum technical standard is being comfortable with anything a black run might throw at you.
Includes expert instruction for those just starting to ski off piste, La Grave and ropes and harnesses for those with more experience, looking for big adventure and everything in between.
There will be 30 – 36 people split into 5 or 6 groups.

If you are a lady you can definitely have my place. If you are male, I will have to check with admin. I am prepared to sell the hotel and 5 days guiding for £710. An extra days guiding is also available at the discounted price of £65.

If you are interested, please send me a message.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@vivpalm, from the main thread yesterday:

admin wrote:
There is one snowHead still wanting to pass their place on for this bash.
Due to my deft juggling skills Cool this can actually go to anyone, male or female and be in a shared room or a solo.

Further, although there is only one slot available in the guided groups, should a couple wish to join up, with only one of you intending to use the guiding, I can make that work too.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
This place has now been filled snowHead
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Well didn't that work out well Very Happy
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Yeah, that's snowHeads though... it'll all work out Wink
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks to both of you for helping.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy