Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Bit quiet round here......

Poster: A snowHead
Anyone would think it was the middle of the season?

Come on somebody say something.... I will even try and keep my replies on topic and vaguely related to snowboarding.....

Snow's nice innit....
Snow crystals generally have a hexagonal pattern, that present many beautiful external shapes.
According to an international classification there are seven types of snow crystals, namely: plates; stellars; columns; needles; spatial dendrites; capped columns and irregular crystals.
There are also three other types of solid precipitation that are called graupel, sleet and hail. The size and shape of the snow crystals depend on the temperature of their formation and on the amount of water vapour present. All these forms and shapes are conditioned by the internal arrangement in which the oxygen atoms form a network with the mentioned hexagonal symmetry.

Very Happy
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
shhhhh
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Suffering from post holiday depression. Had my 2 trips already! Still plenty of season to go. Raft of work to do. Grrrr. Crying or Very sad
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Honda Kitty, Have you just got back from a date with David Goldsmith Very Happy
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
shhhhhh... please .. I am trying to sleep !!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Post hol blues (And severe bout of 'Man-Flu').
Still,always a 2nd trip to think about.
Oh yeah,Shhhhhhhh!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Can't escape the fact that my trips have finished for a few years now. (Twins due in June) Trying not to think about snow or boarding.
Must concentrate on spending money I aint got on a bigger car, two lots of baby bits n pieces, decorating and also squeeze work in somewhere too.
The joy of it all........still the babies should be fun!!!!........I think.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Babies.......fun......those two words don't mix!!!! Poooohhhh maybe
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
At least they should wake Oisin Osh Kelly up.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Richie, heheh you know nothing.. your life is over wink
i had a big post 'lads tour' depression after i got back about two weeks ago.. only just getting over it in time for next weeks family trip..
still the son is nearly 16 so he may well do as a beer buddy this time out
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Am I the only one who hasn't been on a trip yet this year?

Mine is coming up - Meribel 1st to 10 the March. I haven't had a proper snowboard trip for two years - Instead, I have had a year of painting, sanding, tiling and general 'I bought a house that is about to fall apart' misery.

Therefore - I AM EXCITED!!!
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
okay so I'm awake now pffft! Had my trip at Xmas with my better half.. supposed to be going for another (lads) in March.. but don't think I can afford it Mad Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad

please .. no babies.. I couldn't eat another one..... there is talk in my house of babies.... noooooooooo!!! Shocked Shocked
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
1st trip (Sauze) out of the way, 2nd trip (Films/Laxx) coming up soon, 3rd trip ESOB (VaL Thorens) in April. Also just realised i've only got 2 days of work left until beginning of March...........life is hard.

talk here of babies as well................they certainly wont end up skiing, but may halt my boarding for a few years though Crying or Very sad
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
HELP!!!! We're all becoming a bunch 30 something's!!! When did this happen... is it too late to join the merchant navy?? Shocked Shocked
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Quote:

We're all becoming a bunch 30 something's!!!

errrr later this year i hit 30! Laughing
snow report
I said 'turning' did I not?? look stop trying to upset me ... ok Crying or Very sad

anyway.. if I have 3 boy's they will be called 'Gnarly' 'Rad' and 'Dude' Laughing Laughing hmmm sounds like the cast from neighbours....
ski holidays
Babies, yer all wee numpty babies, barely a gnarly grey pube amongst the lot of you Twisted Evil
ski holidays
I have theory about why a lot of 30ish guys are into snowboarding:

We are starting to earn enough money to afford it.
The money hasn't been eaten up by wife and children yet.
With age comes wisdom and snowboarding gives us a squirt of adrenaline without having to do something stupid and life threatening - like having a night out in Sunderland.
We are not in the physical shape that we once were (God bless chairlifts...) - but snowboarding makes us feel like we are.
We are at that stage before middle age when we think that youth and vitality are all the matters. Then we hit 40 and realise that having a twenty year old girlfriend and driving a fast car are all that matters.

I'm not sure why ladies get into it - maybe its the flattering clothing? Puzzled
latest report
LOL

You lot make me laugh....

Talk of babies *puke* mine was 17 on Sunday.... it does NOT get better let me promise you that... DON'T DO IT! *WARNING* Very Happy

For those who are not going away again this season I will pop in and say hi when I'm in Canada - maybe send you a pic from the slopes Very Happy Very Happy
And then...... I'm gonna do another last minute solo trip...... 1st week April... Very Happy

Duvet, I'm hitting 40 in 3 months time... is this why I no longer find 240bhp sufficient and have an overwhelming desire for a minimum of phat black 360bhp Very Happy

I don't have a 20 year old bit of c*&k .... on the side........

....he's a bit older than that Very Happy heh heh heh

*joke*

saxabar, WHO???
snow report
I also plan to learn to ride a bike this year as well............must be getting old NehNeh Laughing
snow conditions
Honda Kitty I think we are all agreed that you will not be an *average* 40 year old ladeeee. Imagine if it were true...

Tesco car park would be a speedway Madeye-Smiley
snow conditions
Masque wrote:
Babies, yer all wee numpty babies, barely a gnarly grey pube amongst the lot of you Twisted Evil

Only the sneaky quality ones in my teeth.
latest report
saxabar, my, my, aren't we impressively flexible Shocked Bit of canine blood in your background?
latest report
:sshh: Kitty don't let the black beast hear you say she doesn't have enough power for you, you'll hurt her feelings Wink
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy