Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Chance of a lifetime - you won't believe what happens next!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
click bait? NON!

But seriously - we have two places on a trip to Champoluc for a week 27th January 2018.

Why are we offering this now? because we get a stonking discount if we can book 15 places for those dates. We are a group of 13 to date but need to get to 15 to get the full discount.

why do I want to join in with a load of blokes I don't know? Because we are a mixed group from early 20s to mid 50s with a range of ski and board skills from 'can get down the mountain' to BASI instructor showy offyness.

We like bars and beers as well as full on days on the mountain - some of us like more beer and some more time on the snow. There is 13 of us so we split up into groups to make things fun and manageable. Southern softies, superhard notherners, brains, brawn, style and panache we have it all.

I teamed up with this lot some years ago and have had brilliant trips since then. We like Selva and Ischgl and have done Meribel, and Kitzbuhel.

Get in touch - its Mad fun
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Ok, I'm intrigued!

Southern softy, will be 45 then! Skied since before skiing was the norm, tried boarding and monoski as each became fashionable, but always came back to ski's. Love to be out all day on reds, blacks and a bit off the edge. I'm partial to being out some of the night too, but most of all love a laugh with a good crowd, hence my interest.

Message me some details.

Cheers

Robin
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I've just booked a week in Ischgl for January 2018 on a solo trip today!... This would definitely something i'd be interested in as i was apprehensive about going on my own in the first place.

I wonder if i can cancel my current booking without taking a hit on fees!...

I'm 27, an intermediate skier, i'm happy for you to send me some details and i'll take a look into it and also see if there's anything i can do about my current booking!.

Daniel.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hey Daniel,

I'll pm you with some info.

Best wishes

Tom
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Is this a boys only trip and do you still have any places?
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi Martini,

Not necessarily a boys own trip - and yes we have a place open.

I'll pm you some details - Mark Smith who is the main organiser will also be in touch I am sure.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy