Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

All-inclusive package weeks - like Hotel Courchneige, but not!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,

I'm looking for an all-inclusive package option like the Hotel Courchneige's in Courchevel, but not in Courchevel......nothing against Courchevel but have done it to death and want to broaden my horizons!

Ideally the package would include half board or B&B, ski hire, lift pass.

Does anyone know of anything similar in Europe.....particularly interested in The Dolomites but not hung up on it.

Cheers

Phil
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
seach on iglu ski/Crystal ski on all inclusive pretty sure ClubMed offer all inclusive.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Was looking more for an independent type hotel rather than a tour operator
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I've had many successful holidays with Club Med. Last year we were in Les Arcs at Easter and had a wonderful time.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Club Med Cervinia - Fully inclusive
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi @philhanc,

Is a combo of half board, lift pass and ski hire really "all inclusive".

To be honest most hotels or independent catered chalet operators will sort your lift pass and ski hire for you if you want them to. Some of the bigger independent chalet companies have their own in house ski hire, or will have an arrangement with a local shop. And all the catered chalets I've been too have been forthcoming with plenty of wine in and around dinner, so the only extra costs have been for a beer or G&T from the honesty bar before dinner.

I see the definition of All Inclusive applying to something more like the Club Med offering. ie. including drinks, board, activities, pass, hire, etc.

If all you're after is hotel/board plus lift pass and ski hire then the world is your oyster I would say. Pick a resort you fancy, start checking out hotels/catered chalets, or contact the tourist office.

Sometimes on the official tourist office pages of resorts you will see they run promotions at certain times of the year where they will sell you a package of hotel and lift pass combined into a per person price.

Probably as well avoiding the Courchneige anyway this year. It's changed hands this season from what I gather. They've tarted up the bar, jacked up the prices. We went in for an apres-ski during the post New Year week and it was dead. Large unfriendly signs in the bar areas declaring that ski boots weren't welcome ! We were a bit chilly in there, and though there were big blankets provided to wrap yourself in I'd have preferred it was sufficiently heated in the first place! It was a bit soul destroying. We didn't go back. No idea if the accommodation has changed in style or price though.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I don't think what you describe is "all inclusive." As above, I think Club Med is the only significant provider of "all inclusive" ski trips.

I have not come across other hotels which provide an all inclusive package or a package that you outline however that might be as I haven't really looked!

If you like it for the convenience, I would suggest going with someone like Crystal and pre booking the lift pass and ski hire. If you chose a chalet or chalet hotel, they usually include drinks too.

If it is more what you get for the price, look for operators with lift pass offers, I think Skiworld have some chalet hotel holidays with half price/BOGOF lift passes which should keep the cost reasonable
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Many catered chalets will do what you describe so presume you actually want the feel of a hotel with lots of rooms and leisure centre, public bar etc?
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy