Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Airport Zombies

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
4. Passengers who arrive at passport control, having walked past all the signs and seen people queuing up, who then say "Oh, is it my passport you want?". Cue protracted search through pockets, money belts, bags....

Should be shot on sight...
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hurdy wrote:
4. Passengers who arrive at passport control, having walked past all the signs and seen people queuing up, who then say "Oh, is it my passport you want?". Cue protracted search through pockets, money belts, bags....

Should be shot on sight...

I've never seen that one! I have seen loads of people walk down and stand in the old Iris machines even when they haven't registered.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Oh, and it is not just the passenger zombies, there are some on the staff as well. Recently experienced at Geneva security queue. Member of security staff on conveyor to x-ray machine, watches me take out my laptop, tablet and phone and place them in separate boxes as requested, then asks me if I have a laptop, tablet or phone. I was tempted to say no, to see what happened, but since sarcasm and airport security are not a good cocktail, so I pointed at them. But this was deemed insufficient evidence so I was asked again........
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I have a train zombie story fron today's trip from St Anton to Zurich.

I'm settled in my reserved seat with a can of soft drink in it's correct spot on the table (there's a sort of indentation). Along come Mr Outdoors with a huge rucksack complete with crampons tied to the outside. As he passes me his rucksack send my drink flying across the aisle and onto the floor and the feet and bags of the passengers across from me. He stops, sort of stares with a blank look on his face then keeps walking. There was much swearing and disgust from the affected passengers and I end up apologising profusely even though it wasn't my fault.

A week ago such an action without an apology would have left me upset but I'm now accustomed to the apparent rudeness and indifference of some Austrian / German / Swiss travellers (and a certain restaurant manager in Zurs). Plenty are lovely but there are definately some that really need to learn a few manners.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I had the misfortune yesterday to be dragged by Mrs endo to Tesco. A whole new level of Zombies in there. I think it's over 6 months since I was last there. hate the places. People just stopping for a chat and blocking an entire aisle, small humans running riot, 3/4's of the shop now taken over by none food as well. I actually enjoyed the couple of trips into French hypermarkets the other week, just seem so much nicer.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I confess to being perfectly healthy but I didn't move once I was on the travelator at Gatwick this evening. I was tired and didn't have the energy to pull my ski bag and other bag along. I was also conserving energy as I didn't know how far I'd have to pull everything to get to the bus stop. Note to self: really must stop overpacking!!!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy