Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone heard of.....

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi guys, whilst searching for ski clothing that I wont need but cant stop buying I came across a brand called Cox Swain.
Please say you've heard of it? A quick google search only seems to show more items for sale other than the Amazon ones I found, I did find a review page stating one of the jackets were rated in the top 10 jackets of 2016.....but who are they?
Id hate to buy a crap coat that I didn't need Laughing
Or worse......look less than stellar on the old après rolling eyes
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I haven't heard of them, but then again I see all sorts each year so perhaps I just hadn't noticed them.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@GorillySticks, sounds like sailing clothing!! Laughing Laughing
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Coxswain make and sell decent rowing clothing. I have an oargasmic t-shirt from them. The space makes it different and it seems slightly dodgy.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Athletic-Outdoor-Clothing-Cox-Swain/s?ie=UTF8&page=1&rh=n%3A116189031%2Cp_4%3ACox+Swain&tag=amz07b-21

Suspicious?
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
GorillySticks wrote:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Athletic-Outdoor-Clothing-Cox-Swain/s?ie=UTF8&page=1&rh=n%3A116189031%2Cp_4%3ACox+Swain&tag=amz07b-21

Suspicious?

A bit - the item descriptions tell you to pay attention to sizing chart then doesn't offer one for you to pay attention to, many reviews (clicked at random) comment on fit issues and/garment cut, the postage bit includes this "Sorry: We can´t shipping to Channel Islands and Isle of Man", the other things for sale by cox swain seem too varied to make sense for a small manufacturer. Likely badged up gear from oriental warehouses.

I'm rather partial to a bargain and am not a brand snob but wouldn't chance this kind outlet, you don't need it so don't waste your money or time.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Great advice.... It was only the top item review that made me think.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
http://norwaygeographical.com/cox-swain-ski-jackets-review/

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.comparaboo.co.uk/amp/best-ski-jackets
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
GorillySticks wrote:
Great advice.... It was only the top item review that made me think.

They're not reviews, they're advertisements. hth snowHead
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy