Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Posting pictures ???

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/support_snowHeads.php
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Scarlet wrote:
*Looks at Bob's massive landscape image, letterboxed to portrait with another 2x h black rectangles*

@BobinCH, not sure it's that great... You'd be better sorting your photo out the the right size/shape first.

Errr the photo was to show the link button. No idea why it shows big on a desktop - fine on an iPhone
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@BobinCH, your photos ...as beautiful as they are....are usually massive on a desktop or laptop
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
is it always good when anyone describes you as massive ? Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@holidayloverxx, Ah OK thanks, £25 a year subscription to post photo's..... i'm not into the bashes (not enough time not anti-social) so i'll see if I can see if the Flickr thing that Clarky posted works for me.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Markymark29, i rarely post photos and haven't been on a bash for 7 years. I subscribe to support the site. Everyone who uses it for free gets the benefit of my philanthropy and that of others. Each to their own but personally I think its right to support admin financially as it is his day job.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@holidayloverxx, Tbph never thought about it, i'll chip in later and become a SH rather than being a free-loader (rider) then. wink
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@Markymark29, snowHead
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
https://imgur.com is easy, you just drag your image onto it. You just have to remember to add .jpg to the image code and [img]....[/img] each end - thus
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
snowball wrote:
https://imgur.com is easy, you just drag your image onto it. You just have to remember to add .jpg to the image code and [img]....[/img] each end - thus
Also, if you check the bb-code it generates by selecting the different image sizes/types available at the bottom of the selection dialog, you see that it just changes the default jpeg filename by adding a single lower case letter such as 's' for small etc

Some images I'd posted we coming out ginormous when viewed on a PC, so I selected one of the alternative image display types and it added an 'l' for large thumbnail : I've done this in the quoted message above - this originally had 8PgPmUo.jpg which came out really big when viewed on the PC, so adding the "l" ie 8PgPmUol.jpg makes it a much more sensible size
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Ah, I didn't know that@geoffers,
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I use this one:https://imgbb.com/

It has auto-delete which is fun too.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy