Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Venue Suggestions pls for this weekend

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
It's getting so close now and I still haven't booked anything. Mainly because we really would like lots of snow, it appears to my inexperienced eye to be a changing situation with snow potential? We have decided on Italy prefer dolomites or France.
Should we take the plunge and book now or wait a couple of days to see if the snow materializes? If we wait we may not have much of a choice?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Well, there are about 120 of us in Arabba on the BIrthday Bash.

What about that?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Glenfish, It looked rubbish everywhere when we went in January, but it was a good week of skiing, and we only went to La Ros/La Thuile. Be great where ever at the moment, all looking pretty good.
Yes it's not the greatest season ever, but it's not the worst either. If it's better than being anywhere else, it's good skiing conditions.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy