Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Borovets ski hire & lessons

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all, new here & first post so hi!

I'm organising a trip to the Borovets in March with 4 friends, 1 is a boarder who has been boarding for years, I've been skiing for years but the others have never skied or boarded before.

I've seen you can book ski packs which sound like a good plan for us as we're only there for a few days & trying to make it a cheap & cheerful trip.

Can anyone suggest good places to get the ski packs? I'm nervous that I'm going to book really old equipment but also worried as we arrive on the Friday we want to get going on the Saturday & I seem to only be able to find lessons starting on the Sunday or Monday-we leave on the Tuesday & I want the newbies to get the most out of the trip.

Does anyone have any suggestions of the best place to book so we can get going on the Saturday? We were hoping to get the equipment on the Friday afternoon/evening to have a go at the night skiing to get them all started.

We're staying in the festa winter palace if that makes any difference

Thanks in advance
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hunters seem to get good reviews with smaller groups than the main Borosport organisation. Not used them myself.

'The Borovets 2017-Snow, Skiing, Boarding & everything Else - Information Group' on Facebook are very helpful.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Vitesse2l wrote:
Hunters seem to get good reviews with smaller groups than the main Borosport organisation. Not used them myself.

'The Borovets 2017-Snow, Skiing, Boarding & everything Else - Information Group' on Facebook are very helpful.

+1

contact Kas at Bobbys, they work with Hunters, Hunters give you the option of 'premium pack' which is half decent stuff, the alternative is to go to the Rossignol shop and get the top range hire kit (not really necessary for newbies though)

and I really wouldn't suggest starting them on night skiing!!!!!! its icy and very cold, id let them get some normal practice in first.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy