Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

looking for snowboarders in St Anton to share a guide with 29.1-3.2.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Info in the title. The guids don´t mix skiers and snowboarders.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
They don't do they? Sorry I'm not helping with your query just sympathising.. I cant get guiding here in the 3 valleys, even though I'm getting to know locals and instructors it's still hard for them to accept that a boarder can cope with the terrain - despite the fact the skiers often turn out to be less proficient off-piste! But they don't know that unless they've been put with you so it's a catch 22.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
*out* with you.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
It's not the doubting boarders it's the flats and traverses that make a mixed group hard. Of course a good guide can choose so all have a good time but I can see why it's easier to avoid aggro off the bat. I've seen boarder only guided groups in St Anton including one which seems to hand out Bca floats. Try calling S'no control boardshop for recommendations.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks for the sympathy Smile Vacation is over now so until next time. I understand the policy because they don`t know people but would like to be given the chance. Almost all of my frinds ride on skis os I´m usuallu out with skiers and sometimes they wait a litle for me and sometimes I wait for them but usually it´s not a problem.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy