Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Limone Piemonte road trip / off piste / ski touring Report

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
A while back someone posted asking about accommodation with a guide.

Think this little road trip is a great example of how a guide can arrange things, even the snow Cool

Interestingly enough, another guide I know turned up with a group with his clients that he'd collected from Geneva airport heading down to Limone chasing the elusive powder as they just trust the guide to arrange the best he can find, so they do not book any accommodation or know where they are going till they walk out of arrivals!

As for Limone Piemonte - being so close to Monaco / Nice / Turin / Cuneo it's very chique, however the potential of the terrain is huge, and they are having a very good snow year, and this weekend they are due a load more.

So a few pics

More words and images and Ski Tour route here

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Thu 26-01-17 11:11; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Weathercam, Great pics, looks fantastic! Who was the guide?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Chamcham, all in the article http://www.stylealtitude.com/offpiste-skitour-limone-piemonte.html
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Weathercam wrote:
@Chamcham, all in the article http://www.stylealtitude.com/offpiste-skitour-limone-piemonte.html

Sweet report, looks like a lot of fun. I'm fully booked for this year (including SOPiB in Monetier in March), but maybe Limone next year... Smile
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy