Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

driving to the alps, passenger wanted

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hi looking to drive to the italy alps arriving for the school half terms, spending possible three days in claviere, then mayb taking in a french resort on the way home mon/tues.
looking for a possible passenger to share the costs of the tolls and fuel with, If any one out there has any real figures as per the cost of a trip from bristol to claviere italy via dover would be a great help. am looking to get to italy for a few days then am open to ideas asn to way home. one way travel also available. Smile
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@stevie.j., I don't know if you've tried it but the "via michelin" website allows you to plan a journey, also to put in current price of fuel per litre, type of car, and will give you a pretty close estimate of costs including the current tolls for your chosen route.

It's quite a comprehensive planner that lists the costs separately for you so you can see a realistic forecast of running costs.

Sounds like a good trip.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
cheers thanks for the advice. that site sounds very helpful in my planning, still looking for a campanion or two
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@stevie.j., suggest you put destination and dates in the title
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy