Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

I'm going to The Night Race...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
@Scarpa,tbh I found him fine until this season, then his dispute with his federation spoiled it a bit. To do that made him seem a bit too big for his boots. His slalom is great but he's getting nowhere beyond it and shows limited signs of emultating Svindal or Jansrud in terms of competing.

What got my goat tonight was the antics in the finish area. its not as if its his first time at Schladming, he knows how it is and that the crowd is partisan.Very poor, that and his swearing in live interviews should get him a fine IMO.

Wish I was there tonight. In ZamS from Saturday.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Hurtle, you can still watch on the red button (or could a couple of hours ago).

I got in from work late, watched the first run on the red button while the second was happening, then watched the repeat on Eurosport.

Was interesting seeing Ryding finish the first run not really sure whether it was a good one or not, I bet that was an unfamiliar feeling. Hirscher needs to stick down two consistent runs, he's been relying on a 2nd run charge this season, but he's been giving up too much ground on the first run (says he who from the comfort of his house without the expectations of a nation!)
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
A top night was had by all in the gang. Got a few admiring comments from Austrians about Dave Ryding's skiing.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Hurtle, You should be able to watch it on the BBC Sport website:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/winter-sports/38381030
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@geepee, Very Happy
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Amazing race, enjoy the replay on BBC IPlayer or Eurosport player.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy