Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Solo female skier (35) looking for skiers/boarders

Poster: A snowHead
Solo female skier (35) looking to join a group of skiers or boarders (most of my friends appear to be pregnant or their wives are due to give birth any minute!). Have been skiing since I was little - confident in most conditions -enjoy off piste, touring and on piste too. Based in Scotland. Flexible with dates and destination. Like to make the most of the days on the slopes but enjoy a beer or too in the evening!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
There's a Welsh guy with two large dogs and a Mercedes Camper (matress thrown in the back) advertising on here for a single female ski companion on here somewhere.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Outdoor_lass, Welcome to snowheads, the post above is a joke from last year about a post on here, so don't read too much into it. A good option for you would be to check out the snowheads bashes on the snow events page, they're a good laugh, loads of people to ski with and admin does all the organising, in fact you really can't go wrong.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
What @Matrski, said, have a look at the bashes. There are a few People from Scotland that regularly go on them.
Glasgow (me)
Edinburgh
Dundee
Stirling
Aberdeen
Inverness

So even if you go one one, you don't need to worry about "Oh I'm going to land at an airport and not know anyone".

On a bash you will be able to arrange to meet at the departing airport bar and by the time you get to the airport there will be people to help you find the bus or car share etc.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I'm looking to get to Meribel for a week from this weekend and have nothing booked atm. My brother is working out there in a chalet in Mussilon part of town but it is full. I'm going to try to find something suitable today hopefully in a catered chalet in Mussilon if I can - all are based on 2 person shares and I have no mates (live in Australia). If you are interested then let me know. Tom
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
hi @Outdoor_lass!, another 35 female solo skier looking to pair up with another lady to avoid the single supplement. would like to go 04 Feb, found a week catered deal w flights (from London) in Morzine for £399 each.
latest report
 Charliespokes85
Charliespokes85
@Outdoor_lass,

Did you find anything? I've got a space on a group trip in St Anton on 12th March?

Last edited by Charliespokes85 on Tue 24-11-20 12:12; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I've just booked a trip to Courchevel for the 18th-25th March. It was £550 for shared accommodation, catered chalet, lift pass, ski hire and full time ski lessons.

Anyone fancy meeting up out there with a female, 37, intermediate skier?
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@thegirlouise Obviously I have a different trip booked for this year, but just curious wwho this package was with? Sounds interesting for future reference. Pity you won't be in Lech though!
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Female, 36, intermediate skier, also looking for a getaway with a group - dates flexible and can do last minute. I also do cross country/nordic - so if anyone fancies that...

@Outdoor_lass
Did you find anything? I am looking to get away too but have not booked anything yet. I have done last minute (booking the day or two before) quite often, and got some great catered places in shared chalets, open fire, hot tub etc.

@thegirlouise - do you have a link to the accommodation you have booked - is there anymore space?!

@everyone - happy to look into a larger group chalet if we can get 6-8 people. I'm not looking for a raucous drinking fest, but I do enjoy a healthy supply of vino over supper and a drink or two on the slopes/apres.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@Charliespokes85 - do you still have a space on your trip?

@Sophielle - did you book anything? Let me know if you are still looking to get away.
ski holidays
 Charliespokes85
Charliespokes85
@ljare, sent you a PM - we still have space
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Hi @everyone,
if still looking - have a few places at skiing trip to Cervinia 12-19/3/2017: https://www.facebook.com/events/188935574925365/
We're meeting tomorrow at Mildreds, Kings X at 7pm - if you're in London come along.
@Sophielle @ljare - ping me if still looking..
Patty
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
@sarahjane_3, on another thread thegirlouise has said she is going to Chamonix with UCPA. If you have a look, they do have some offers on certain weeks still.
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
hi folks - I am still looking at a solo trip for the week of 12-19th also am 35 intermediate irish boarder...was looking at UCPA for that week initially Tignes but transfers not working out for me so now looking maybe at Chamonix UCPA for that week. With snow conditions improving it seems this week am hoping will work out! Proximity to Geneva swaying me as have a stupid o clock flight out on the 19th! am open to chalet sharing options tho also still!

@ljare - re last minute chalet booking - do you usually book these on your own or with others?

Also up for bit of après but nothing too mental!
ski holidays
Hey, I will be in La Plagne from 12-15th if you are still looking....
latest report
@Outdoor_lass, fellow Scot - we have a great room in Tignes 18-23rd Mar - see the post.

Friendly skiing, a beer or 2 in the evening. Good skiers and know the area from summer trg etc. None of us are pregnant.
ski holidays
javascript:emoticon('@essielo, ') javascript:emoticon('@Outdoor_lass, ') javascript:emoticon('@ljare, ') hiya galz if you are looking for a last minute trip, me and another girl skiann booked independently Bad Hofgastein in Austria. 11 or 12th to 18th March. The prices are still cheap, flights through Skyscanner, accommodation on booking.com. Train from Salzburg is just over an hour.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy