Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Risoul

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
i am looking at booking a snowboarding holiday in Risoul, France in mid March but i'm a bit concerned about snow levels etc. Will there be enough snow in mid march or would i be better off picking a different resort? Any other info on Risoul would be much appreciated
Cheers
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Howdie Lucke, Risoul is a high resort so you shouldn't have a problem. if there's only a small number in your party you may be better booking nearer the time so you can check snow levels and also grab a bargain. There is always plenty to be had at that time of year. good luck im off to Morzine tomorrow TRA.
snow sunday Whooohoo!!!!!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
From the piste map and the link with Vars, I was expecting it to be a a big, interesting area, but I ended up getting bored quite quickly. Added to that the grooming was dire, with big chunks of ice bricks in the middle of the piste! . In better snow conditions it looked like there could be a lot of easy off-piste, but unfortunately we didn't have them.

That said we were there in early January and we were told that it gets a lot of snow late in the season with lows moving up from the Med. I am sure you will have a blast!!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I went a few years ago in March time and had a blast. There were a number of tree runs plenty of easily accesible off-piste a nice back bowl on the way to Vars. Nightlife was a bit limited but I thought the slopes themselves were pretty sweet.
Will there be enough snow - who knows all you can do is look at what there currently is and make a judgement on that.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Board4Life, Is that a shotgun that one of your models is holding? He looks well 'ard Laughing
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Laughing - Yeah it is. That was on a rare non-snowboarding related trip to Slovakia. It also involved AK's and full on machine guns!!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy