Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

48 year male available to Adopt

Poster: A snowHead
Seriously depressed 48 year married male with 3 kids is available for adoption.
Unfortunately the pennies just aren't there for a family ski trip this year.
I decided to take the drastic action of putting myself up for adoption (the only proviso being that I get taken on a ski trip this year.)
Generous offers of free alpine accommodation would also be considered
Very Happy Toofy Grin Smile Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Smile you could look at some of the single person deals around or a bash...
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Bashes are awesome and would suit you very well - list up upcoming ones here, I think most still have some spaces left. Varying prices too depending on what you want to do.

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=52715
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
@albrown7, you could try sticking yourself on Skibunnies...
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@albrown7, if the Austrians see you're from oop North they'll probably grant you refugee status. Just need a lift pass then.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Tried skibunnies all they offered me was a packet of salt & vinegar crisps & a pint of lager.

Might have to go down the route of medical science!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
You could look at http://www.hucksterslodge.com/budget-ski-offers/

It is really basic food and accommodation, at least at Vallandry, but the guy who runs it tries very hard to accommodate individual clients needs. If that meant you needed to be added on to a group I`d guess he could make that work. We did self-drive rather than going on the coach, and had single rooms. We did not lack for company, their ski hire vouchers made for inexpensive hire and there were plenty of opportunities to ski with a group.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Have you been neutered ?
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
3 kids.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Maybe you could sell, or hire the kids to skibunnies?

(Sorry!)
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I wouldn't give up. Look for the last minutes in Chalets Direct. I've scored some trips there, where it would have cost my more to stay home.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
You are not the same geezer who last year was looking for a girl to join im on his ski travels in his camper van, are you? Toofy Grin
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
snowglider wrote:
You are not the same geezer who last year was looking for a girl to join im on his ski travels in his camper van, are you? Toofy Grin

Really? I know bits of SH aren't adverse to turning into Breitbart News these days, but when did it start turning into Craigs List?
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
@Norrin Radd - you can probably see why I'm skint now
@ gixxerniknik - tried skibunnies. No offers at all for the kids. I blame brexit. Gunna bung them on gumtree instead.

& no I don't have a camper van

Looks like my only option is refugee status in Austria. I've dusted off my £29.99 Tesco 2 man tent. Which resort should I head for?
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Richard_Sideways wrote:
Really?

Honestly. Shocked
Other snowHead s might remember. I share your bewilderment Shocked
snow conditions
If you're in Holmfirth, go to Yad Moss or Weardale. Better than not skiing!! Get some boots and skis off ebay for a few tenners.
latest report
snowglider wrote:
Richard_Sideways wrote:
Really?

Honestly. Shocked
Other snowHead s might remember. I share your bewilderment Shocked

I remember Smile :

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=2825090&highlight=camper+van#2825090

Made me laugh for a while Very Happy
ski holidays
Oh how did I miss that first time around!

Wanted: No strings female to accompany man+dog+shovel to remote wilderness location for fun, adventure, skin wearing and maybe more...

I assume that Oxbow is still helping the police with their enquiries since he's not been online since Feb last year, or maybe one of his 'companions' got the drop on him first.
snow report
@albrown7, am in a similar situation, what if we see if Maddona wants to take a Two for One offer?, after all no point in slumming it and I recently saw she has been in Courcheval

failing that we can always set up a crowd funding page!!
latest report
@Richard_Sideways, ...goodness that explains Jura News: 'man found in shallow grave near abandoned camper van, French police appeal to relatives for information...'
ski holidays
Kooky may have room in her Austrian cellar, one hook is free.
ski holidays
@albrown7, I'll join you and throw in my 4. Maybe we could start a sweatshop making bespoke snow chains for SnowHeads? Toofy Grin
snow conditions
I believe that, after the Davos summit,the town is the hosting the annual conference of the Large pint Support Group. During last year's event there seemed to be lots of ladies hanging around the local bars.

For some reason. This website seems to have changed man's one eyed trouser snake to pint.
snow conditions
valais2 wrote:
@Richard_Sideways, ...goodness that explains Jura News: 'man found in shallow grave near abandoned camper van, French police appeal to relatives for information...'

@valais2, nothing explains anything, I'm afraid!

The puzzle remains:
Did his dog reject his amorous advances and done him Puzzled
Or, d'ya reckon that, in the absence of any females coming forward, he settled for a gezzer in the end, and the geezer dunnhim? Or he done the geezer and legged it Puzzled Toofy Grin

If it's one of the latter two, the saga continues... Toofy Grin
snow conditions
Still no offers. Surely there must be somebody with more money than sense!! My expectations are quite low - private chalet, Hot tube & sauna.

#tomj - sounds like a plan to me. All we need is a bit of chicken wire & a few pairs of pliers. Dress the kids like modern day street urchins & hey presto we're on the slopes.
snow report
Not much snow on the slopes in Scotland yet. No ski lift skiing in Scotland (apart from small patches). Maybe February might bring some snow for sledging (Glencoe is saying that there is a lift up to some snow for sledging if you take the kids)

rolling eyes
snow conditions
albrown7 wrote:
Still no offers. Surely there must be somebody with more money than sense!! My expectations are quite low - private chalet, Hot tube & sauna.

Fnarr fnarr...
snow report
davidof wrote:
Have you been neutered ?
Oh god that just made me laugh out loud in public, and now everyone thinks I'm nuts.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
LOL, how did I miss the camper van thread first time around? seems he found someone. I checked out his facebook page. Laughing.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy