Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

That hook on the bottom of a pair of salopettes . . .

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have just bought a new pair of salopettes and these, like my previous pairs, have a hook right on the hem at the bottom of each trouser leg. What am I supposed to attach these to? Been skiing for 15 years now and never managed to work it out. Puzzled

Anyone care to enlighten me? Thanks.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
stop the salopettes moving up above the boot line
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
But what do I attach it to then? Is there something on my boot that I just have never noticed?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@CaurnieBred, the laces of your boots.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
What it's not designed for is being caught on the end of my big toe nail as I was rapidly pulling them up, almost tearing it off!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Those hooks are a pita - it hooks onto your clips to stop pants rising up apparently but also is pretty good at getting fastened to your flipflops in the boot room when you're trying to flick them onto the boot warmer:lol:
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Badbobby wrote:
What it's not designed for is being caught on the end of my big toe nail as I was rapidly pulling them up, almost tearing it off!

OUCH Shocked I have done that so many times!!
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I either attach mine to laces of snow boots or the buckle/power strap of my ski boots.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@Badbobby, @Markymark29, been there, done them both! Laughing Laughing
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Aah - I see the problem. I am short and so the bottom of my trousers are usually fairly level with the bottom of my boot - thus nothing to attach to.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Ouch, people at work are now wondering why I was wincing whilst reading this!
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
They also often slide down under the liner tongue of unbuckled ski boots and embed themselves into your shins when walking. Great for snowboard boots, but as I only wear ski boots I just squeeze them shut with pliers.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy